\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Black is king...jus need patience and know the proper method's of how to go about detailing. ***** to keep clean but the reward is endless. Imo no color come's near the aesthetic appeal & beauty of gloss black
I mostly meant that it seems like at least half the challengers I ever see are black. I agree it’s probably one of the best colors but it’s sorta boring after a while. My car now is black and I regret it now after a year every time I see a white, red, or sonic grey one. Especially now that I don’t have as much time to detail it so my car stays looking dirty :lol:

I mostly meant that it seems like at least half the challengers I ever see are black. I agree it’s probably one of the best colors but it’s sorta boring after a while. My car now is black and I regret it now after a year every time I see a white, red, or sonic grey one. Especially now that I don’t have as much time to detail it so my car stays looking dirty :lol:
Yeah I see what you mean. And lol true that, most Challenger's really are black. Hmm have you considered gettin a wrap done? To change it up a lil

20181204_124236.jpg
20181204_124147.jpg
20181204_124212.jpg
Gettin into the holiday spirit :smile: with the daily driver. This kit has light's on the antler's lmao...haven't seen anyone else with the lighted kit at all so feelin kinda exclusive haha

20181201_204114.jpg
20181201_204121.jpg
Nighttime shot's of the kit

About to sell my 04 Maxima.

Been my daily driver for like 10 years now with minimal issues.

Has about 83K miles and I changed out the entire front end to an 08.

I think I'm going to take over this dudes lease.

I'll see what happens.

zmaqbool zmaqbool Damn bruh. The street parkers been killing your front plate. They got me too already with the Jeep. Had to replace the front bracket twice from the plastic being broken. Last time what was left of the bracket and the plate was on the floor. Smh

Audi_e-tron_(Edit1).jpg

I remember looking at this joint in the motor trend mags when i was a youngin and just thinking "electric R8". New joint seems more deserving of the E -TRON name plate.

Yeah I see what you mean. And lol true that, most Challenger's really are black. Hmm have you considered gettin a wrap done? To change it up a lil
Nah I really don’t wanna put money into this one. This is really just my daily/family car. I’m working on my el Camino more and I’d rather put that money towards painting it.

What rim is it? You might be able to find a used one locally or on eBay for cheaper. Unless it’s already cheap on there
aly5219_lg.jpg

Something basic, Already checked ebay and their over 140 for the size I need. Their all used of course but CarID has them for ten bucks more but completely remanufactured with a lifetime warranty that includes corrosion protection.

Back
Top Bottom