\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A62E1D9C-A0A6-4C82-A223-6769702A295C.jpeg

Still haven't whipped out the dslr but one my favorite parts of my whip is the fitment of the rear wheels.

About to sell my 04 Maxima.

Been my daily driver for like 10 years now with minimal issues.

Has about 83K miles and I changed out the entire front end to an 08.

I think I'm going to take over this dudes lease.

I'll see what happens.
Nice bro, what color? And why you sellin it? They are great car's. My cousin had an silver '04 when they 1st dropped. He had no complaint's on it. What you lookin to get into next?

zmaqbool zmaqbool Damn bruh. The street parkers been killing your front plate. They got me too already with the Jeep. Had to replace the front bracket twice from the plastic being broken. Last time what was left of the bracket and the plate was on the floor. Smh
Yeah they done did a number on my plate :smh:. Damnn twice already? People out here ain't got no regard for other's ride's...thank God the kitty is safe in the garage

Nah I really don’t wanna put money into this one. This is really just my daily/family car. I’m working on my el Camino more and I’d rather put that money towards painting it.
Dope brother. What year is the El Camino? What color you goin with? Rmbr someone postin an orange one while back. It's what I call the Mullet Mobile lol. Dope ride for sure

hotsawwce hotsawwce it's fairly similar. They were not going to keep that super car quarter inch ground clearance. Not bad looking at all imo

M8 Competition leaked. Disappointed they didn't keep the front end the same as the concept

not a real big bimmer fan but I'm just not impressed by this M8. M6 rear might even be better looking to me. Would rather have the 850 Ci

Last edited:
That's not a boss302
And judging from his post, neither was his previous mustang :smh:
Dope brother. What year is the El Camino? What color you goin with? Rmbr someone postin an orange one while back. It's what I call the Mullet Mobile lol. Dope ride for sure
it’s a 76. That was me with the orange one I’ll probably go with black paint :lol: But at least I won’t see my car everywhere I go

In b4 naughty says he sees them everywhere in cali :nerd:

M6 Gran Coupe one of the best cars on the road.

Far from the best, but certainly one of the most handsome luxury sport sedans built in the past 10 years.

I used to be a die-hard ///M guy. I just find it very hard to get excited about their product nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom