\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

FA451F70-2A55-4AEF-82EE-2F0A245AC55B.jpeg
Perfect timing lol I personally had 3 recalls during the 12 months I owned the truck.

FA451F70-2A55-4AEF-82EE-2F0A245AC55B.jpeg
Perfect timing lol I personally had 3 recalls during the 12 months I owned the truck.
:lol: damn that’s crazy about the transmission though. Definitely makes Ford look bad but really all brands have recalls and bad years to buy. My family has had a lot of f150s with no major problems and have kept them for many years. A friend of mine has a 5.0 and it’s been great for the three years he’s owned it which is what is making me consider one as well

P
Wasn't there just another Ford truck recall recently? Something about the seat belts catching fire
yeah that was one of the 3 recalls. The worst thing about ford is the service department. They really dgaf about your complaints on your cars, always brushing it to the side like nothings wrong lol

my 2015 impala has been a POS since the day I got it tbh. more repairs than the rest of the cars ive owned combined. if the shop dont talk to me nice today im drivin down to look at this 2015 Lexus GS350 F sport

my 2015 impala has been a POS since the day I got it tbh. more repairs than the rest of the cars ive owned combined. if the shop dont talk to me nice today im drivin down to look at this 2015 Lexus GS350 F sport
Should of kept driving back in 2015 to the Lexus dealer. Lexus longevity is much better than Chevy.

https://www.jdpower.com/business/press-releases/2019-us-vehicle-dependability-studyvds

JD's latest reliability study is out. Toyota and Lexus continue to dominate as expected. Porsche sitting at #2 spot. Dodge and Ram continues to be one of the worst brands in reliability. Germans making improvements to their reliability.

I have a Tacoma and I'm on Tacomaworld. it's crazy how many people trade in their Ram for a Toyota truck because of the consistent issues they have with their Ram truck.

Porsche don't mess around. That's why GT3s get the wheels driven off them on the street and track. While Ferrari and lamborghini sit in garages and get 100 miles a year on them..

https://www.jdpower.com/business/press-releases/2019-us-vehicle-dependability-studyvds

JD's latest reliability study is out. Toyota and Lexus continue to dominate as expected. Porsche sitting at #2 spot. Dodge and Ram continues to be one of the worst brands in reliability. Germans making improvements to their reliability.

I have a Tacoma and I'm on Tacomaworld. it's crazy how many people trade in their Ram for a Toyota truck because of the consistent issues they have with their Ram truck.
Nice own a Tundra and on TundraTalk, not super active. I will say I like the storage option the Ram trucks have on the side of the bed. I think that is the only thing I wish my truck had.

I know Dodge is the truck of the year I wonder how accurate that is as the truck is broken in.

Porsche don't mess around. That's why GT3s get the wheels driven off them on the street and track. While Ferrari and lamborghini sit in garages and get 100 miles a year on them..
I had two friends laugh at me, while I dont have the experience or knowledge really but I've seen it that people daily the crap out of all these high end Porsches and my friends tried to be slick saying no you can't :lol:

I had two friends laugh at me, while I dont have the experience or knowledge really but I've seen it that people daily the crap out of all these high end Porsches and my friends tried to be slick saying no you can't :lol:
Unsure why you can't daily drive any car, you just have to be able to afford the wear and tear.

Saw a black i8 today, **** is fire. I’ve only seen that ugly white/blue or black/blue cw. A black one looks like a different car

They are fools. Porsches can be dd’d if you want.

Was at Mt Snow a few yrs back and I saw a dude in a 911 turbo s with a roof rack pull up to the lodge and he had 2 kids pop out the back. Im like nice, you are using it! He said its only a car.

Lol

Back
Top Bottom