\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Keanu showing off his bikes

One of the most aerodynamic designed cars of all time. Saw a vid of one a few years ago achieve 283. I know the top speed for them was 205 from factory but if ford really wanted too...

just curious. anything you eyeing in particular?
not really, kind of have been all over the place. Checked out 4runner (TRD Pro), ac mdx, jeep gc (5.7v8 and srt), sq5, tahoe/yukon. I think ideally the right one for me is a yukon, but i really dont want that behemoth. :lol: right now i am really liking the glc43 and sq5, just dont know if they are practical for me with a baby. However, my wife has a bigger suv we use for longer trips so i dont really need a bigger car.

26BD4502-FD79-4184-909C-0E1BB8A3E025.jpeg

My tire split :frown: lol

Copped a 5.0 over the weekend. It's on coilovers and has a flow-master axle back. It's a lil too low for me so I'll be getting the suspension dialed in this coming weekend. Tires are Nitto extremes. I'll be buying some with more meat soon. These arent wide enough.
IMG_20190414_233915.jpg

IMG_7222.jpg

:smh: So....this happened. Traded in my S5 in less than 3 months. The honeymoon phase was over real quick. I liked the car, but just didn't love it. I was missing my 18 Raptor a lot. Had a hard time adjusting to a smaller car. Did a good bit of research on the 19s. It looks like they fixed most of the issues (transmission, plastic oil pan, etc.) Picked up the 19 over the weekend. My OG Ford dealer was able to get invoice price on this 802a package which is pretty hard to do in South FL. They're going for 5-10k over sticker price down here. I'm officially retired from car buying. Went from the M4 to 18 Raptor to S5 to 19 Raptor in less than 14 months :stoneface: :sick::lol:.

IMG_7222.jpg

:smh: So....this happened. Traded in my S5 in less than 3 months. The honeymoon phase was over real quick. I liked the car, but just didn't love it. I was missing my 18 Raptor a lot. Had a hard time adjusting to a smaller car. Did a good bit of research on the 19s. It looks like they fixed most of the issues (transmission, plastic oil pan, etc.) Picked up the 19 over the weekend. My OG Ford dealer was able to get invoice price on this 802a package which is pretty hard to do in South FL. They're going for 5-10k over sticker price down here. I'm officially retired from car buying. Went from the M4 to 18 Raptor to S5 to 19 Raptor in less than 14 months :stoneface: :sick::lol:.

So when you copping that rs5?

Copped a 5.0 over the weekend. It's on coilovers and has a flow-master axle back. It's a lil too low for me so I'll be getting the suspension dialed in this coming weekend. Tires are Nitto extremes. I'll be buying some with more meat soon. These arent wide enough.
IMG_20190414_233915.jpg

Nice cop fool. What rims are those?

Smh Oakland...part two they pulled a blackhawk down on the charger

Yo it was a crazy Sunday funday. Right after that charger got hit they Town taxed it and completely totaled it even tho he wasn't at fault. People were fasho wild'n. They set a Semi truck and a Public Ac transit bus on fire all while looting stores. The sideshow turned into a riot real quick :lol:

Yo it was a crazy Sunday funday. Right after that charger got hit they Town taxed it and completely totaled it even tho he wasn't at fault. People were fasho wild'n. They set a Semi truck and a Public Ac transit bus on fire all while looting stores. The sideshow turned into a riot real quick :lol:
Yeah they messed it up for everybody
Police bout to start showing up at sideshows now
Doing the most
And gonna treat em like protests
They used to let sideshows just happen
And kinda not raid em
But with what went down
It’s bout to be a wrap on sideshows

Yeah they messed it up for everybody
Police bout to start showing up at sideshows now
Doing the most
And gonna treat em like protests
They used to let sideshows just happen
And kinda not raid em
But with what went down
It’s bout to be a wrap on sideshows
Not much is gonna change tbh. It might be hot in the town for a few weeks/month but they're not gonna be able to stop big events. Last week they had 6 cops on 106 trying to block everyone in but were unsuccessful. Nowadays they have no choice to let it happen or they risk injuries or fatalities

Anyone have or driven a Mazda CX-9? I have two little ones now, and need a decent looking dad car. Been eyeing that for a little while now, but I still have a few months remaining on my current lease.

IMG_7222.jpg

Is this a cultural thing, because I had an Asian neighbor that changed his vehicles out almost as frequently. All that came to an end though in his case when his wife divorced him.

You must either be throwing money out the window on the downpayment or on the depreciation driving the car off the lot. You would be smarter leasing cars.

Back
Top Bottom