\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Capture.PNG
Instagram: www.instagram.com/jvo5319
why you not following me on ig? youre always commenting or have something negative to say when i post on here. looking like a fanboy at this rate.:smh::lol:

why you not following me on ig? youre always commenting or have something negative to say when i post on here. looking like a fanboy at this rate.:smh::lol:
Naw don't really follow lames, not worth my time. I must have really got under your skin if you are remembering my posts like that. I only remember congratulating you on your S5 because I use to have one. Outside of that I don't even remember who you are.

That’s a tesla 3? Those run like 5 second 0-60. Now the big dog, model S, no car is beating that in a street drag race.

Got the rims back Tues and put em back on yesterday. Excuse the indoors only pics...I was too lazy to taker her out & take some.
20190424_115005.jpg
20190424_114947.jpg
Damn son that actually made a bigger difference than I thought it would. Nice work. How much do shops usually charge for that?

Got the rims back Tues and put em back on yesterday. Excuse the indoors only pics...I was too lazy to taker her out & take some.
20190424_115005.jpg
20190424_114947.jpg
How do you feel about how they turned out? If you get a chance can you post some before and after in sunlight, if not no biggie. Looks good.

Since getting a Porsche 911 next year when my current lease ends isn't looking plausible (at the moment), I'm interested in getting another 4-Series if the 2020 is appealing. Not that I'm mad about this decision either. I truly love my car, more than I thought I would.

Back
Top Bottom