\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

78929729-C90B-485A-ABF1-03F170D9E443.jpeg
yeah i need this

I’d buy a retroed Lexus SC. No need to change the body or outside, just update the interior and put in a bigger motor and MT. :pimp:
Might as well just put the RC-F engine in it. SC is so gorgeous I think it is my favorite car that I own. 22 year old car and still holding up nicely.

We just got this on trade. Paint to Sample Mexico Blue. This would be one of those times I wish I had money. Good lord

Beautiful car. Crying shame the original owner didn't spec full leather though.

I was finally able to track my RS with fresh Cup 2s this weekend. It's insane how much grip the car has. It's also insane just how durable these cars are. Brakes hardly faded. Car felt as good on the final lap of the final session as it did the first lap of the day.

Unfortunately, someone showed up in a GT2RS and now I have it planted in my head that I want one by this time next year. And unfortunately, when I want something I usually find a way to get it. Hopefully they depreciate like a brick over the next 12 months.

So I've been kicking the idea around of picking up some Hellcat Replica wheels for my Jeep. The 22" reps that I have aren't in the greatest shape, they were originally chrome and the previous owner painted them black. Unfortunately, as you all know, paint doesn't stick particularly well to chrome. Getting them powdercoated black is a difficult process, the places around here don't want to touch them unless the chrome has been stripped off. I'd probably end up paying a similar amount to get these done in black as I would just buying a new set. So, I was procrastinating today instead of studying and put my MS Paint skillz to work to see what they would look like :lol:

Thoughts? Stay the same? Or Hellcat reps? And if so, black or bronze?

Hellcat Reps.jpg

The bronze hellcat wheels look dope. 5 spokes look good enough for me that I'd use the money from new wheels and tires for a blower instead.

So I've been kicking the idea around of picking up some Hellcat Replica wheels for my Jeep. The 22" reps that I have aren't in the greatest shape, they were originally chrome and the previous owner painted them black. Unfortunately, as you all know, paint doesn't stick particularly well to chrome. Getting them powdercoated black is a difficult process, the places around here don't want to touch them unless the chrome has been stripped off. I'd probably end up paying a similar amount to get these done in black as I would just buying a new set. So, I was procrastinating today instead of studying and put my MS Paint skillz to work to see what they would look like :lol:

Hellcat Reps.jpg
Bronze, G. Set it off

Hellcat Reps.jpg

Get new reps.

I hate the hellcat and viper rims on the wk1 srt. Looks crappy to me

I come in peace lol

The big 5 spokes set those off from every other Jeep on the road, I love them.
Yea they are a very unique wheel, SRT did a great job designing them, they fit the Jeep perfect.

The bronze hellcat wheels look dope. 5 spokes look good enough for me that I'd use the money from new wheels and tires for a blower instead.

Bronze, G. Set it off
I am kinda feeling the bronze look, breaks up all the black. Bronze 5 spokes do NOT look good, seen that before, but it works on the Hellcat wheels. If my wheels were in good shape I'd just keep them, but the paint is chipping off them in multiple spots on all the wheels, doesn't look good up close.

Get new reps.

I hate the hellcat and viper rims on the wk1 srt. Looks crappy to me

I come in peace lol
:lol: . Your opinion carries some weight since you used to have one. Pretty sure the guys on cherokeesrt8.com would say get the reps as well.

I'm just having a problem shelling out money just to get the same wheels again, even though they do suit the truck well. I'd rather switch it up. I actually like the Viper reps a lot :lol:. But they don't clear the brakes so that isn't an option.

Just not sure if the Hellcat reps are too new of a style wheel to really suit the truck, the original wheels do match the truck really well. I do kinda like the look of the bronze Hellcats though.

I was inspired by the Hellcat swapped Jeep, which is badass :smokin

jeep-1498672507.jpg

Yea they are a very unique wheel, SRT did a great job designing them, they fit the Jeep perfect.

I am kinda feeling the bronze look, breaks up all the black. Bronze 5 spokes do NOT look good, seen that before, but it works on the Hellcat wheels. If my wheels were in good shape I'd just keep them, but the paint is chipping off them in multiple spots on all the wheels, doesn't look good up close.

:lol: . Your opinion carries some weight since you used to have one. Pretty sure the guys on cherokeesrt8.com would say get the reps as well.

I'm just having a problem shelling out money just to get the same wheels again, even though they do suit the truck well. I'd rather switch it up. I actually like the Viper reps a lot :lol:. But they don't clear the brakes so that isn't an option.

Just not sure if the Hellcat reps are too new of a style wheel to really suit the truck, the original wheels do match the truck really well. I do kinda like the look of the bronze Hellcats though.

I was inspired by the Hellcat swapped Jeep, which is badass :smokin

jeep-1498672507.jpg

I hear ya. Its your truck bro, do what you gotta do!

And that truck was built and owned by the man who does all my performance work on my srt’s. His name is Jimmy and he owns True Street Performance. He's the best in the biz

He sold the truck to some dude in Oregon I believe.

He also owns a 06 Charger that he swapped the hellcat motor into. Thats being raffled off. Lol

I hear ya. Its your truck bro, do what you gotta do!

And that truck was built and owned by the man who does all my performance work on my srt’s. His name is Jimmy and he owns True Street Performance. He's the best in the biz

He sold the truck to some dude in Oregon I believe.

He also owns a 06 Charger that he swapped the hellcat motor into. Thats being raffled off. Lol

His builds are sick

Back
Top Bottom