\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If i had $100K to blow on a vehicle, the last place you'd catch me dead in is a Dodge or Jeep dealership.

unless you're getting a Lexus don't even open your mouth about anything German cuz everybody is going to laugh at you. Dodge and Jeep products or Made of infinity Gauntlet gems compared to da reliability problems of German cars out of warranty.

Not really that’s why they’re not selling too well. They’ve had to discount them

because they're not limited so that doesn't mean they're not selling well. it's like when some folks claim general release Jordans aren't selling well because they made over a million pairs and you can find them on sale months later.

Bruh, da hemis are nice. I’ll give you that but let’s not act like jeeps, dodges and Chrysler don’t have fiat dna.

Most their vehicles aren’t reliable.

yes the hellcat and trackhawk rip but a Chrysler 200 and a Jeep renegade is hot trash and let’s not start on the fiat made eco diesel in the ram or their transmissions. My friend is on his 3rd transmission in his 1 ton dodge, luckily they were all under warranty.

Bruh, da hemis are nice. I’ll give you that but let’s not act like jeeps, dodges and Chrysler don’t have fiat dna

they don't, every product that's been mentioned is built on old Mercedes Benz platforms from da mid-90s. sans Wrangler.

This is coming up on Barrett Jackson, don't even want to know what this is going to sell for.
235928_Front_3-4_Web.jpg
235928_Engine_Web.jpg
235928_Interior_Web.jpg
235928_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg
235928_Side_Profile_Web.jpg
Allegedly 1 of 533 made in 1994, 96K miles.

A lot of stuff is unnecessary but :pimp:

Let’s be real all that really necessary for most people is a base model civic or a base model f350 for my blue collar boys.

but go drive a turbo 997.2 and tell me that shut isn’t fun as hell, that’s the dopest car I’ve ever driven and that beast was heavily modded.

see
the thing is
u THINK its unnecessary
till u drive one
then be like
THIS is what the worlds been missing all along :lol:
Man I've always had nothing but love for the modern Durangos, especially the SRT. Be a lovely daily, & having 707hp in a SUV like the Trackhawk...that can NEVER be a bad thing. They're pretty rare(low demand probably), hella stylish & performance for days. I like it for $75k max, not more than that. Durango is very off road capable too, & in it's SRT form if you want only 2 rows of seats you can by deleting the 3rd row option. If only I had all the $ in the world

A lot of stuff is unnecessary but :pimp:

Let’s be real all that really necessary for most people is a base model civic or a base model f350 for my blue collar boys.

but go drive a turbo 997.2 and tell me that shut isn’t fun as hell, that’s the dopest car I’ve ever driven and that beast was heavily modded.
100% for most of the world's population a car is just a means of transportation & not much else. 150hp would suffice for the masses. That 997.2 sounds like a dream. Thing of beauty of the car universe...there's something for everyone from mundane to bat**** crazy

Hey guys, haven’t been in here for a minute. Just wanted to update y’all real quick. So I got rid of my M6 and got another project car a couple weeks ago. It was bone stock and I’ve already added a new grill, brush guard, lip, hood insert, black badges, and tint all around. I have much more plans for this monster in the future and do plan to take it off road as well!
FF077F7F-27E5-44F5-AD78-8ECB7F9BA82F.jpeg

Fall trail ride in Slade KY
Anyone else on here collect patches?
DCD4564E-5423-4512-B35E-9ED00FCEEAA6.jpeg

Nice rig, here I was proud of the few I have so far :lol:

I'm a sticker fiend so patches will be the same thing for me

IMG_6616.jpg

Bonus, further solidified my need for a dashcam; finished up at my local verizon store was about to leave but saw a cop pulling up so I'm waiting until he parks. He made a wide left to turn right into the spot next to me and a white prius comes flying down the lot and fails to see what the cop is doing and rams right into him. Cop let out the biggest "fu***** bul*****" and the prius driver was shi**** his pants :rofl:

IMG_6612.jpg

Nice rig, here I was proud of the few I have so far :lol:

I'm a sticker fiend so patches will be the same thing for me

IMG_6616.jpg

Bonus, further solidified my need for a dashcam; finished up at my local verizon store was about to leave but saw a cop pulling up so I'm waiting until he parks. He made a wide left to turn right into the spot next to me and a white prius comes flying down the lot and fails to see what the cop is doing and rams right into him. Cop let out the biggest "fu***** bul*****" and the prius driver was shi**** his pants :rofl:

IMG_6612.jpg
Upload it
I’d like to see

Back
Top Bottom