\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah it definitely looks nice and aggressive.

I saw it shares demon parts. Sounds dope is it a limited run?
i dont think so
looks like another permanent hellcat trim
cause they made sure to say durango was a limited run
but didnt say that about any other cars

Durango r/t is one of the worst “performance” suvs I’ve ever driven. Thing was like driving a hybrid bus/pontoon boat.

I need that Super Stock Challenger in my life NOWWWWW!!!! That's unbelievable out the box performance good Lord have mercy! Dodge is super lit. Enough is never enough #hemigang let your hemis rippppppppppppppppppp

i believe it’s prorated, and some don’t start until your factory warranty expires. If you haven’t been under it for long, you should be able to get a big chunk of your money back. They let you cancel it now, because just in case your car gets totaled or you trade in your car the warranty doesn’t just vanish.
I've been under it 4 years now, what do you think? I still got a chance to get some moola back? I meant to call and get some details today after work but was running around with my father doing errands.

back on the market to find yet another car, at this point Nissan brand and me must have a curse so I’m staying away from them. Not trying to spend more than 18-21k. What’s some good options to buy?, so far I’m looking at Bmw 335i, Audi s4, I think from the year 2011-14 is that easy to mod for power. Pretty much need a daily drive car that can become somewhat fast or already fast.

Totally forgot to mention I paid the hemi off last month :pimp: . Feels SOO DAMN GOOD to not have anymore payments lol
Screenshot_20200701-185536_Chrome.jpg

back on the market to find yet another car, at this point Nissan brand and me must have a curse so I’m staying away from them. Not trying to spend more than 18-21k. What’s some good options to buy?, so far I’m looking at Bmw 335i, Audi s4, I think from the year 2011-14 is that easy to mod for power. Pretty much need a daily drive car that can become somewhat fast or already fast.
Get the hemi bro

sell u my 6.4 for 17k

How many miles
i think like 92k
wife been driving it
so havent been in it in like a month
just changed my oil yesterday
adding coolant tonight when i get home
no issues whats so ever
also know someone at the dealership
who can do a look around for u

Go with some murica this time around if you want reliability and power
Pontiac-G8_CCW-Classic-wheels_4.jpg

72183849_2679473655453950_1364437325781414906_n.jpg

30000614254_7550928a1c_k-690x460.jpg

The name "super stock" is wack. Should've called it something cooler...imo
Damn so now it's the
Dodge challenger hellcat redeye ss? 🤣
When dodge gonna do a redesign already? They've already milked the hell out of the 2 platforms
Edit: what happend to the coda? I thought they were gonna bring it back.

Back
Top Bottom