\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

On the highway earlier & I still can't believe I saw this. Never thought I'd see one out in the wild that too on the L.I.E. Car is complete perfection from each & every angle. Sorry for the crappy pics as I was multi-tasking lol
20200630_083841.jpg
20200630_083907.jpg
20200630_084101.jpg
20200630_083919.jpg

It must be a press car as it has a Florida manufacturer license plate. And that is over the euro plate. Definitely not a customer car.

It must be a press car as it has a Florida manufacturer license plate. And that is over the euro plate. Definitely not a customer car.
You're probably right. Either way, she was a pleasure to see. Man oh man I could not stop staring. The elegance & overall beauty with the curvaceous lines & smooth exhaust note...was unlike any other machine I'd ever seen

You're probably right. Either way, she was a pleasure to see. Man oh man I could not stop staring. The elegance & overall beauty with the curvaceous lines & smooth exhaust note...was unlike any other machine I'd ever seen

Oh definitely an awesome spot! And I thought about it after I posted it. If the driver was an older guy with glasses, it was most likely Horacio Pagani himself. Whenever he flies in to go to the dealers, he always drives one of his cars.

Personally, I never seen a Huayra in person before this last Philly Auto show (CF Charities had a car there on display). It's the most beautifully designed car. And extremely well engineered!! And the funny thing, check out the video from VinWiki below. It's Randy Pobst (who is a professional race car driver). He was doing a test of all the supercars. I won't spoil it but what he said was surprising!! Worth the 12 minutes to watch. He's awesome!

Disrespectful that ls7 would outperform an jz stock or built 😤

On the flip side it fits really nice in the engine bay besides the cowl that they trimmed almost looks like it belongs in there. they got any videos of it on a strip or track?
I thought it was weird they did that to a z06. Any other corvette I wouldn’t really care.

Oh definitely an awesome spot! And I thought about it after I posted it. If the driver was an older guy with glasses, it was most likely Horacio Pagani himself. Whenever he flies in to go to the dealers, he always drives one of his cars.

Personally, I never seen a Huayra in person before this last Philly Auto show (CF Charities had a car there on display). It's the most beautifully designed car. And extremely well engineered!! And the funny thing, check out the video from VinWiki below. It's Randy Pobst (who is a professional race car driver). He was doing a test of all the supercars. I won't spoil it but what he said was surprising!! Worth the 12 minutes to watch. He's awesome!

Yeah, I got a good look at the driver...it was a young male driving. Would've been epic if it was Horatio himself. Wasn't aware he drives one of his own when he's stateside. I have to agree with you man, Paganis really are the most beautifully designed cars. Like that pro racer Randy Pobst said they are pieces of art, art on wheels. End to end, inside outside the car has such intricate detail and that jewellery inspired gauges which Horatio calls "dials" because one look at them and it looks like it's the dial of a high end watch. It doesn't get much better then when it's in its "exploded" look- the doors, hood & trunk all wide open...that's an intense display man! What he said about the tires makes a lot of sense...brand new tires will give you the best lap times for the 1st & 2nd go arounds. He is chock-full of knowledge this Randy guy. I always thought Koenigsegg makes the most beautiful and uniquely designed cars, only seen 1 in real life-at the NY Auto Show back in 2017. But after seeing that Pagani, damn, I'm having second thoughts. What's your opinion on Koenigsegg by the way? You ever had the opportunity to drive one? I know you been in the business for quite sometime & have connections in the auto industry

Oh & by the way you lied...the video was 18 minutes lol :wink:

Only continental I’d ever buy
A3CC448F-7548-4255-9040-5873CABE09E4.jpeg
That looks like the perfect Miami setting mobster vehicle. All it needs is fuzzy dice hanging from the rearview mirror lol. By far one of the most prettiest cars of all time. They were in production for a little over 6 years right? Have you seen the episode on Jay Leno's garage where he featured one. To call the process of the top going down bizarre would be a major understatement. Check it out if you haven't seen it

sent yall the pm
they all getting a bottom grill next week
and gonna have empty bullets with their names on it
on a keychain/necklace
Bro that's super legit man!!! So many dope rides too. That's awesome they all got together & got the ball rollin on it. I can tell they're all mad passionate about their rides & club. We need more ladies like that here in NY. It's always a cockfest at carshows & much to with anything car related. On a side note me & my former co-workers were soo close to starting our own Mopar club 3-4 years ago. Story time lol. I got my Scat my co-worker had the Charger R/T & my other co-worker was heavy into Mopar & loved Challengers and was tryna get his $ up saving to get one. He wanted a V6 but I told em nah V8 or bust lol. So back then my brother & his lady got me on Sons of Anarchy & I really liked the concept of car club, kickin it with the boys & their ladies, the leather vests and all that stuff. My co-worker who was saving his $ was also very good at designing & drawing. I know this is going to sound corny lolol but I told em the ideas I had in my head & he bought em to life on paper, was mad legit man. I still got the sketch till this day :rofl: . I was El Prez of the club & we found a legit leather goods store in upstate NY to get custom vests done and everything- I'm talkin Buffalo hyde & all that **** lol. Man, the hype was authentic & real like being a kid in a candyshop. Fast forward no one made the moves, no one wanted to do the social media end of it, dude with the Charger said the hyde was too expensive for the vest & a bunch of other BS. AS prez I named the club SPG MOPAR(Smiles Per Gallon) :lol: still think it's a dope name lol. I also quit that particular job after coppin the hemi & lost touch with my people. Still wish this club thing happened but ayy guess it wasn't meant to be. And that's my club story lol
20200703_210345.jpg

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Seeing your wifes club come to life damnnn got me soo excited. I'm here thinking of what once could've been. Mad props to her & her girls making it happen man. Much love & respect for the club & all individuals involved & their efforts

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare Seeing your wifes club come to life damnnn got me soo excited. I'm here thinking of what once could've been. Mad props to her & her girls making it happen man. Much love & respect for the club & all individuals involved & their efforts
u can still do it
start it
then gain members as u go
dont have to rush and have 10 folks starting out
let it just be u
going to shows solo
folks gonna see u
notice and reach out

u can still do it
start it
then gain members as u go
dont have to rush and have 10 folks starting out
let it just be u
going to shows solo
folks gonna see u
notice and reach out
That's not a bad idea. Shows aren't happening at the present times because of the damn pandemic. But, I'll keep this in mind. Btw love the pic of the Hellcat & Scat side by side, looking good man. Stay blessed family. Did you lower Big Blue? Looks lower than stock in the pic

That's not a bad idea. Shows aren't happening at the present times because of the damn pandemic. But, I'll keep this in mind. Btw love the pic of the Hellcat & Scat side by side, looking good man. Stay blessed family. Did you lower Big Blue? Looks lower than stock in the pic
thanks appreciate the kind words
u stay blessed as well
and nah havent did anything to it

Back
Top Bottom