\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Well thanks to RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , The Legend @ninjahood is no longer here to recite those classic words.
XNK7.gif

did u guys hear what matt farah said?

listen to his latest podcast at the 37min mark

he said how much black people like this volvo and then said "you know why they like it? because it looks good and who could describe what your driving to the cops?"

Matt really man.
tenor.gif

Matt is well known, possibly even very well known for his YT channel The Smoking Tire where people have him drive their car through the canyons and give them his opinion on their cars. He had some very memorable moments but he stopped doing the show for a while and tried to do some other things. I use to watch him back in the day. Kind of disappointed in him saying that he was fine but just couldn't quit while he was "ahead". His cohost knew the deal he tried to keep it above board, and even when Matt went over the line he was like nope not crossing that line.

As a "black person" I will admit I had my eye on the car for a while, but not paying that price for that car. Call me a Lexus fanboy but I still want that LC 500 F when it comes out. I mean the car looks NICE, but not $150K nice, I would say "looks" wise maybe a 70 - 80K range. I really could see it in the Audi RS5 or M4 competition based off looks.
2020_polestar_1_coupe_base_fq_oem_2_500.jpg

2020-polestar-1-carbuzz-701494.jpg

download.jpg

polestar-1.jpg

He's a freaking idiot! And he just opened up that new parking garage in LA?!! He's gotta be smarter that that!!
You mean he just closed that parking garage after this foolishness.
Are you outraged? I’m tired of the whole looking for racism everywhere.
Outaged not in the least, I know racism is out there and it doesn't surprise me. His comments made me.
tenor (1).gif

I would only be outraged if I truly believed racism is dead. Wow guys we have some special guests in the building tonight, lets clean up a bit. LOL.

I’m so mad at my Uncle for selling his NSX. Joint was beautiful. Prob not even 30k on it. Silver over black. Thing cornered like a MFer. I drove it only once when I was 16.

Anyway - gave it the old driveway spray down today:
7A2A0AFB-24F9-4F12-BEE6-CAE6063403D8.jpeg
How long ago did he sell it, possibly if he was local could of tried to work the debt off.

Matt really man.
tenor.gif

Matt is well known, possibly even very well known for his YT channel The Smoking Tire where people have him drive their car through the canyons and give them his opinion on their cars. He had some very memorable moments but he stopped doing the show for a while and tried to do some other things. I use to watch him back in the day. Kind of disappointed in him saying that he was fine but just couldn't quit while he was "ahead". His cohost knew the deal he tried to keep it above board, and even when Matt went over the line he was like nope not crossing that line.

As a "black person" I will admit I had my eye on the car for a while, but not paying that price for that car. Call me a Lexus fanboy but I still want that LC 500 F when it comes out. I mean the car looks NICE, but not $150K nice, I would say "looks" wise maybe a 70 - 80K range. I really could see it in the Audi RS5 or M4 competition based off looks.
Car looks good especially for a Volvo
What's the specs for it to be in the mid 100k range? I know the dollar ain't **** but it has to have something special

the thing that bothers me about farah comment is he has literally made his career off of reckless driving thru canyons in SoCal
literally breaking traffic violations he should technically be pulled over for every single time and he makes a police brutality joke smh

How long ago did he sell it, possibly if he was local could of tried to work the debt off.

He sold it about four years ago... got around $65k for it. That whip would go for >$100k right now. It was in tip top shape. I think it was an '00. Maaaybe an '01.

Matt really man.
tenor.gif

2020_polestar_1_coupe_base_fq_oem_2_500.jpg

2020-polestar-1-carbuzz-701494.jpg

download.jpg

polestar-1.jpg
Man, Lexus never keeps up with its performance sector, and I was hell bent on moving on from my IS350 to BMW, but I admit, the IS500 with the V8 for sure caught my attention. I also been looking at ISFs but they’re so scarce for a decent one 2011+.

I’m so mad at my Uncle for selling his NSX. Joint was beautiful. Prob not even 30k on it. Silver over black. Thing cornered like a MFer. I drove it only once when I was 16.

Anyway - gave it the old driveway spray down today:
7A2A0AFB-24F9-4F12-BEE6-CAE6063403D8.jpeg
love the color :pimp:

Car looks good especially for a Volvo
What's the specs for it to be in the mid 100k range? I know the dollar ain't **** but it has to have something special

It's an electric car now! Polestar went full Tesla fighter. And they are no longer a Volvo tuner, but their own separate brand now (though still under the Volvo umbrella, from what I can find).

Last edited:
always loved that sl model

and of course diablo :pimp:

Don't forget that 850 there. V12 in it! Too bad they are a PITA to work on. 2 ECUs, one for each bank of the engine. Seriously?!! Only BMW could make it so difficult to work on, lol!

You mean he just closed that parking garage after this foolishness.

There are some stories on how he got that huge thing built. Considering how much real estate in LA costs and such. Plus all the permits and construction costs. Some say he couldn't pull that kind of financing to get it build on his own. May have gotten help from dad!

reallllly contemplating just jumping on this. i know it's no 911, but it's spec'd basically exactly how i would have made it. just wondering if i'd look goofy in it at 6'2.
hell nah u wont look goofy, those cars are great looking

that looks like its located in my neck of the woods haha
actually a dude down the street from me has one thats all blacked out and its lowered looks very mean

reallllly contemplating just jumping on this. i know it's no 911, but it's spec'd basically exactly how i would have made it. just wondering if i'd look goofy in it at 6'2.
That’s dope looking. And you like Mercedes so perfect. At 6’2” I would only be concerned about how comfortable it is.

Damn is there no thread you can view and express your views as a black person on NT without some dickhead for some reason dictating how and when you should feel even though it relates to the topic?

-In car thread
-car reviewer takes slick shots toward a race
-person of race responds
-hey we don't need that here!

Go grab that that **** is fire'. It's still under warranty right? Not suprised to see it forsale for half of sticker prices even with alot of mods :lol:

Back
Top Bottom