\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

We drove EVERYTHING and what sold us on the Audi first and foremost was the interior space. It had much much more interior then a Range Rover or X5/X6 . Lastly and turning out to be the most important is the service . I have owned luxury vehicles before but never got the level of service I get from Audi. It really is trouble free.
The convenience of their service is top notch. Actual service quality varies dealer to dealer, obviously. I had mine in for a windshield repair and they sliced the headliner and broke one of the front sensors when hooking all that **** up. I buy from a different dealer than I service at, and my salesman warned me but I didn’t listen. :lol: either way they took care of their ****ups.

left behind where? you cant force the whole planet to buy electric cars when their 2000 civic runs fine and gets them to work

All I'm saying is your kidding yourself if you think in this country that one will be able to walk into a dealership (or whatever it will be by then) & buy a new ICE vehicle forever. Eventually it won't happen. All states will eventually make EVs as new vehicle sales only. There will be a time in the future that the only way to get an ICE vehicle will be pre-owned. And for some, the used end will be fine. But for those who only buy new, the choice will eventually be EV only.

I'm not some EV loving tree hugger. Far far from it. Not sure if you have seen the cars my wife & I own, that I posted, but we're into high HP gas cars (Mustang GT, F-Type SVR & LP Gallardo & a 69 Camaro) & I know she isn't into EVs and I won't buy one yet (I do lease a plug in hybrid so it's both and perfect for my needs with killer range). But I just see what direction the future is going to.

Last edited:
How can we properly do EV adoption without the proper infrastructure? What about the millions of Americans who don't have a garage, have to street park, or live in an apartment? How are they going to reliably and safely charge their vehicles?

But eventually, the EV takeover will be complete. I believe by then the ICE car will be like the automatic watch. As they say, instant potatoes didn't kill regular potatoes.
Theyll have some options. The infrastructure is being built daily. To give some examples

-dont own a car - ride hailing with autonomous vehicles
-send your car to get charged autonomously
-go to a supercharger like you go to the gas station now

All of this comes down to the financial aspect. Many people will do what makes the most sense for them to save money

My co worker’s boyfriend sells Audi’s. They hooked my wife up on her sq5.

dude just randomly flips us hella Audi yeti mugs and stuff. :lol:

They’re looking for sales people. I tried to get my wife to take the job. :lol:

the deals they get on used vehicles is crazy.

Was also looking at Q7/8s before the cayenne and even had a Q7 as a rental for a couple weeks. The interior left a lot to be desired

Was also looking at Q7/8s before the cayenne and even had a Q7 as a rental for a couple weeks. The interior left a lot to be desired
Interesting , honestly that’s the first I have heard of somebody not liking the interior. The layout /fit n finish was one of the main things my wife and I loved about the Q8.

I do prefer the new cayenne interior though

New Tires for the Taco. Glad to see some fellow Toyota Truck owners in this thread from the last few pages.

Tacoma 1.jpg

that’s pretty sick, quality parts too.

those straight 6’s are good motors.

hit him with 8,500 and see what he says.

My co worker’s boyfriend sells Audi’s. They hooked my wife up on her sq5.

dude just randomly flips us hella Audi yeti mugs and stuff. :lol:

They’re looking for sales people. I tried to get my wife to take the job. :lol:

the deals they get on used vehicles is crazy.

Trust me buddy (and I'm sure your kidding) but selling cars is NOT what it once used to be, a fun job. SO SO SO glad I got out the way I did. Not worth all the work for little reward.

I don't miss the BS, but I do miss my good long-term customers who always came back to me multiple times. That I do miss. Don't miss the vehicles as Ford is no longer a car company, but a truck and SUV company.

Only way I would EVER consider going back would be to a specialty sales/consignment shop of enthusiast based cars. One that is appointment only and strictly web based. That would be interesting. Regular manufacturer franchised stores, no thank you!

Real car

Sheeesh
Loving your line-up
This One all stock?
Thanks bro

Other than the wheels, all original.

I know the wheels aren't everyone's flavor, but nothing in car culture is everyone's flavor.

However, I feel like with a grand national, it's uncivilized to changed the paint or interior. Lol

I'm out of town working in healthcare, I'll take pics of the engine when I get back home.

Thanks bro

Other than the wheels, all original.

I know the wheels aren't everyone's flavor, but nothing in car culture is everyone's flavor.

However, I feel like with a grand national, it's uncivilized to changed the paint or interior. Lol

I'm out of town working in healthcare, I'll take pics of the engine when I get back home.
love the wheels tbh

Trust me buddy (and I'm sure your kidding) but selling cars is NOT what it once used to be, a fun job. SO SO SO glad I got out the way I did. Not worth all the work for little reward.

I don't miss the BS, but I do miss my good long-term customers who always came back to me multiple times. That I do miss. Don't miss the vehicles as Ford is no longer a car company, but a truck and SUV company.

Only way I would EVER consider going back would be to a specialty sales/consignment shop of enthusiast based cars. One that is appointment only and strictly web based. That would be interesting. Regular manufacturer franchised stores, no thank you!

he likes it but maybe it’s because he’s newer. My wife runs a restaurant and with this pandemic and al the changing rules and can’t keep any employees etc etc and they’re in the process of buying another so she’s stressed to the max. :lol:

I can see how it would suck though especially some of the customers.

I def couldn’t do it with my little to no patience.

Back
Top Bottom