\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lol I’m trying to keep my interactions with 12 at a minimum bro. I got pulled over 5 times in 6 months after putting 20% on my previous car. It’s just not worth it.

I filled up yesterday so I should be good for a few days. Fools are out here putting gas in grocery bags. :smh:
Goddamn 5 times in 6 months? They go hard in DC for tint? I hear ya, the less interaction with them the better- 100% agreed on that. Yo I just saw that video of the lady with gas in the shopping bag 🤦‍♂️. How did she think that would work? Lol As always people are panic buying smh

Usually watch throttle house or straight pipes for review vids. Guys should check out obsessed garage for detailing vids.

Anyone test out the x3m competition?

Usually watch throttle house or straight pipes for review vids. Guys should check out obsessed garage for detailing vids.

Currently really considering an X3m non comp. I’m just worried the ride may be to stiff/rough and I’ll get tired of it. The comp is cool, but I don’t know if it’s really necessary (but neither is the regular X3m) :lol:

D155A1D9-49AB-4DF1-92CD-29A3BD5B8620.jpeg
E5FB0788-CD4A-46D0-85DB-25CE02373EF0.jpeg

Goddamn 5 times in 6 months? They go hard in DC for tint? I hear ya, the less interaction with them the better- 100% agreed on that. Yo I just saw that video of the lady with gas in the shopping bag 🤦‍♂️. How did she think that would work? Lol As always people are panic buying smh

It has always been a MD and VA state trooper that stopped me. DC cops don't give a damn.

Apparently the gas line is back in operation and should be back to normal in a few days. I guess it's eco mode for me until gas is readily available :lol:

Last edited:
I have 20% on sides and rear. Ya bugging with tinting your windshield.
Not always, I don't have the windshield tinted but have had a dashboard crack from sun damage before so i've thought about a 70-80% ceramic to help alleviate that on future vehicles.

It has always been a MD and VA state trooper that stopped me. DC cops don't give a damn.

Apparently the gas line is back in operation and should be back to normal in a few days. I guess it's eco mode for me until gas is readily available :lol:
Surprisingly when I had 20 no one gave a damn in either state, but it was a ford 500 so I feel like they just looked pass it. VA had some recent changes to the law too where they can't pull you over for just tint, has to be something else.

Surprisingly when I had 20 no one gave a damn in either state, but it was a ford 500 so I feel like they just looked pass it. VA had some recent changes to the law too where they can't pull you over for just tint, has to be something else.

Yeah, I think the type of vehicle also has something to do with it.

Did y'all see what's happening in Charlotte?

They are impounding cars and apparently they had undercover cops at car meets taking note of everyone's tags. This is for car meets back in late 2020 and up to February of this year. Drivers will be charged and cars will be impounded until court dates in October. :sick: Can you imagine making a payment on a car you don't have because I would guess the banks don't give a damn if you lost your car. The judge might decide to put your car up for auction or crush it. Be careful folks.

I have 20% on sides and rear. Ya bugging with tinting your windshield.
Limo all around, 20% on the front the way to go, love the privacy but when I got to park into the garage at night I gotta roll the windows down 😂, can’t see at all even if I just try to use the backup camera.

Matt is super knowledgeable about detailing and all sorts of products. He’s got me to take my car washing more seriously.

thank you, greddy rs race which a single exit, and some knock off motordyne artpipes(test pipes). I normally get a lot of compliments for the setup because everyone think all Z owners go the cheap straight pipe route lol.
Sold my Z last month because I just plain didn't like it. My little homie bought it and put on some ISR test pipes the same day :lol:
When your used to real power its hard to go back to sub 300whp

Sold my Z last month because I just plain didn't like it. My little homie bought it and put on some ISR test pipes the same day :lol:
When your used to real power its hard to go back to sub 300whp

lsr is the budget parts everyone seem to Choose for they Z lol, and I know how you feel, after I drove that tuned gtr at a race track in Vegas, everything felt slow after that lol. If I could up my credit just a little more I was thinking about selling my Z since they still offering about 20-22k for it and maybe switch to that new Supra.I’m gonna need to find a better job first to justify paying 48k for a used Supra though.

Last edited:
Hey guys guess what.

You live ONE life

Tomorrow ISN'T promised

Get what you WANT now

thanks for this fam.

i was debating whether or not to hold off on confirming my order for a tesla in hopes of biden’s new green act passing soon but said **** it.. pressed “I’m ready” and should be getting my joint hopefully within the month. you’re right, none of this **** in life is promised.

Back
Top Bottom