\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

3DB4793B-D210-4346-B1C6-A2237D8B915B.jpeg

Had this joint for almost two weeks now

most comfortable vehicle ive driven so far, gonna hate when i have to turn it back in,and im no ford guy.

They make the Levorg, which they don't sell in North America.
I didn't even know what that was until I read your post & googled it. Looks nice. Pretty much the station wagon version of the WRX with RHD- I never knew of it's existence. Wish they'd give the North American market more of these JDM beauties. I so badly want to import an R31. Prices steadily keep going up. 36g for one in like-new condition

I didn't even know what that was until I read your post & googled it. Looks nice. Pretty much the station wagon version of the WRX with RHD- I never knew of it's existence. Wish they'd give the North American market more of these JDM beauties. I so badly want to import an R31. Prices steadily keep going up. 36g for one in like-new condition
The extra money they charge for any Skyline that can be legally imported is tough, i definitely don't have the cash for that. I'm a big fan of station wagons and wish we got the Evolution wagon or Stagea as well.
rare-mitsubishi-evo-ix-wagon-is-the-jdm-silver-surfer-146705_1.jpg
jdm-expo-907-566058.jpg

Might put down a deposit on a Bronco soon. Not looking to spend that much money on a vehicle at the moment but dealer offering $15k for my 2016 GTI with 70k miles.

I’m hoping that the Bronco retains its value as well as a Wrangler does

First, I can't believe a dealer will give you that. What can you get private sale??

Second, I promise a new bronco will not hold value like a wrangler. Or even a gti for that matter.

Third, wrangler are the most over priced car on the market, imo. But, they do hold value. Crazy to me, but true all the same.

Might put down a deposit on a Bronco soon. Not looking to spend that much money on a vehicle at the moment but dealer offering $15k for my 2016 GTI with 70k miles.

I’m hoping that the Bronco retains its value as well as a Wrangler does

Are you looking at the Bronco sport or the "Real" Bronco? If you're referring to the real bronco, those things are sold out for at least the next year or two. All those broncos required a deposit down to build and they're way behind on their allocation deliveries.

Are you looking at the Bronco sport or the "Real" Bronco? If you're referring to the real bronco, those things are sold out for at least the next year or two. All those broncos required a deposit down to build and they're way behind on their allocation deliveries.
Either or. I’m well aware of the delays, just hoping I can find a “real” bronco locally to test drive.

I know the bronco sport ain’t popular but it suits probably 99% of potential bronco buyers. Gonna have to test drive that as well

Either or. I’m well aware of the delays, just hoping I can find a “real” bronco locally to test drive.

I know the bronco sport ain’t popular but it suits probably 99% of potential bronco buyers. Gonna have to test drive that as well

A lot of Ford dealers have started to get their "showroom" Bronco for people to look at but you're not going to be able to actually purchase a Bronco for the next two years unfortunately until they catch up to all their builds OR possibly get lucky on someone who cancels their delivery (very slim chance)

The Bronco sport is decent if you're just looking for a basic SUV with a little bit of off-road capability.

A lot of Ford dealers have started to get their "showroom" Bronco for people to look at but you're not going to be able to actually purchase a Bronco for the next two years unfortunately until they catch up to all their builds OR possibly get lucky on someone who cancels their delivery (very slim chance)

The Bronco sport is decent if you're just looking for a basic SUV with a little bit of off-road capability.
Would recommend anyone looking get the Badlands trim to get the 2.0L Ecoboost over the 1.5l. I'm considering trading my truck in for a smaller Bronco Sport, they seem like a good alternative for someone who wants an Outback or Forester for example.

Back
Top Bottom