\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Jim said it'll be between 60-90 wheel horsepower gain. Will have to wait & see final result once it's all dialed in. Stock it's 485 @ the crank so let's say 420ish to the wheels so close to 500whp after all this. Nothing crazy

sick. well be in the same territory :smokin

what's the best way to post video clips here?

My homie copped a cleaaaaan 08 TL base model with like 60k miles for cheap from an uncle or something. Navy blue and tan interior. Highkey jealous. Best Acura ever behind the NSX.

In no particular order:

NSX
RSX Type S
Integra
3rd gen TL

All classics. I actually woudnt mind grabbing a RSX Type S since me and my bro looking for a fun manual beater. I really shoudnt have sold my 08 Si smh.

Why u sell the si?

Heard from a dealer the car market may expect to correct sometime by Summer 2022. Long ways from now, it seems, but we'll see if this chip shortage will be resolved before then.

Guess no car for me. I refuse to get a 2019 M2 Comp with ~11k miles for the same price as brand new.

Heard from a dealer the car market may expect to correct sometime by Summer 2022. Long ways from now, it seems, but we'll see if this chip shortage will be resolved before then.

Guess no car for me. I refuse to get a 2019 M2 Comp with ~11k miles for the same price as brand new.

Or just get it new eh.

Off road mid pipe is basically a mid pipe( center section of exhaust system usually in the form of x,y or H configuration) with no catalytic converters.
Not gonna lie 7k for a cam and exhaust setup is steep. I'd look into a supercharger system for a little more tbh. It will have driveabilty and all inspections will pass with no issues and you will be able to adjust boost to your current limitations and re adjust it if you ever build the interals for big power.
Oh ok now I get it. Commonly referred to as x pipe or y pipe right? I told em I'm keeping the stock exhaust on it which has a midmuffler delete on it already just adding the headers & cam & he did mention something about the cats & other stuff. It was a lot of dialogue spoken which I don't remember all of right now lol. So its 10k altogether, 7k on receipt since I put a $3500 deposit on it already. It includes new lifters/valve spring kits/4 new tires 315 rear & 275 fronts which are $400 a pop/headers & having them jet coated & other stuff so it all adds up rather fast. I did chat with him about supercharging on the 6.4 hemi which my car has. Depends on what the buyer wants. He said it's #'s vs reliability. 6lb boost is the absolute limit for a 6.4 hemi with some possible underlying issues vs having the motor forged. Increase the cubic inches by increasing it's bore & stroke & still retaining a lot of it's reliability. As it sits, I'm not looking for a supercharger & crazy hp, I'm just an average Joe who wants a little more bark out of his car, I'm not a speed demon with an unsatiable appetite for gobs of power. I'd rather keep it all motor for as long as I can & avoid forced induction.

Sweeeet man. You're going to have a lot of fun with her...
Thanks bro & most def going to be a lot of fun. I've been dreaming of this day since I bought the car lol. Honestly I was going to wait till after my factory warranty period runs out in 2023 play it safe & not have it voided but my boys been in my ear to **** it & just get it started and I've been seeing this sooped up Challenger around my way since Sunday with a lovely cam & I was like I NEEDS THAT NOW! Lol
Maybe he’ll actually drive her now…cough.
:rofl:Lmao c'mon now gimme some credit I had it out yesterday
sick. well be in the same territory :smokin

what's the best way to post video clips here?
Thats wassup! Hemi & Beemer boiz makin noise 😍. So I posted a video of that Challenger I ran into couple pages back & I tried uploading through attaching file here on NT but the url was wrong it said. So I just posted it to Youtube & linked it here

My C240

20210922-203958.jpg

20210922-204033.jpg

My baby :emoji_hugging:

This time next year I'm tryna have a Lexus LS430, that black joint.

My homie copped a cleaaaaan 08 TL base model with like 60k miles for cheap from an uncle or something. Navy blue and tan interior. Highkey jealous. Best Acura ever behind the NSX.

In no particular order:

NSX
RSX Type S
Integra
3rd gen TL

All classics. I actually woudnt mind grabbing a RSX Type S since me and my bro looking for a fun manual beater. I really shoudnt have sold my 08 Si smh.
No tsx love I’d place the tsx over the tl tbh
What you replace the si with

Got this 2001 Disco 2 for $1k. I know I know they got an unreliable rep for a reason but thought at that price it's worth the risk to possibly have some fun with it lol. If it craps out I can sell it/part it out and get the money back. It has a brand new radiator and thermostat, and was told head gaskets were done a while back. Inside is crazy clean. Hope it lasts a year or two before anything major :lol:

3E4376EC-8FEF-43CA-9FBF-873AD87BEE63.jpeg

BF4F6B5E-AC60-4F16-8BE8-D55CAF902FAD.jpeg

67D9005E-4C61-4D60-9F57-2C864EB7039F.jpeg

F7E13746-9827-4D6C-98DA-ECD2748AE636.jpeg

073383C1-7C2B-43ED-9BD0-8317288B9F2F.jpeg

In no particular order:

NSX
RSX Type S
Integra
3rd gen TL

Qft
Can’t go wrong with an Acura/Honda.
We have a 98 TL 3.2 in our stable. Wife (gf at the time) bought it in 2000 as a lease return at the dealership. Currently hit 270k and runs like a top.

Qft
Can’t go wrong with an Acura/Honda.
We have a 98 TL 3.2 in our stable. Wife (gf at the time) bought it in 2000 as a lease return at the dealership. Currently hit 270k and runs like a top.
Oh we talking Honda's / Acura's, thought it was to low budget in this thread. Back in April/May picked up an 01 Prelude as my daily driver. SC400 is still in the shop and that won't be my daily once it's done. MR2 is to small in my opinion for the backroads I sometimes take, deer jump out or play in the street.
230295817_10222996445073049_2561936982334596871_n.jpg

Loving this car, manual SH tons of fun.

Considering this doesn't only affect the car industry, what evidence does he have of this?

I had that prelude in that silver/blue in my 20s. Been searching for a clean example for a while. Last one I missed was the black one on bat because I thought it would sell for more than it did or I would have tried to bought it

Didn't ask him.

Guessing it's an educated based on historical trends? I'm sure it's a ballpark period.

Are you suspecting it'll take longer?
I don't know honestly, they were saying this summer before that and it hasn't gotten better at all from an electronics perspective.

I don't know honestly, they were saying this summer before that and it hasn't gotten better at all from an electronics perspective.

I've read somewhere Sony was expecting to it their production target of the PS5 for the rest of the year, so I figured the shortage may be over. But with recent news, that isn't the case anymore.

I really do hope this shortage comes to an end, because it's having some serious effects. So many cars are being over valued, and you're going to see a "dump" in the market, when these cars go under water. Stimmi cash and Federal Loans didn't do anything to prevent the exacerbation of the issue. Injecting in all this "cheap" money into American's pocket didn't do the country any favors.

I'm willing to wait it out for as long as it takes. Hopefully not too long.

Back
Top Bottom