\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Spent 3 hours detailing the CR-V. Nice & lemony fresh
20211023_125758.jpg
20211023_125706.jpg
20211023_125651.jpg
20211023_125637.jpg
20211023_125630.jpg

I bought a sxt plus from there last year.

Was looking at Scat Pack Challengers, particularly 15-17
models since slightly cheaper, and I like the rims and hood better. Curious and looked at widebody joints and they arent THAT much more expensive (10-15 grand ok kinda a lot :lol: ) but idk. When the widebody came out I thought they were super tough and hands down superior in looks to non widebodies but now that im really looking at them I kinda like the look of the non wb. Just looks more streamline and still obv muscle car like.

DFBD6CEA-520C-4A8A-BBB2-6E9AFB712B8E.jpeg

1D9D1D90-EAF2-4FC1-81AC-4686FA1A7C0E.jpeg

They are yes lol & I love it! I liked it on the dudes M5 few pages back & it looks nice in the CR-V too imo. So smooth & an aesthetically appealing touch with the surroundings being black leather. Don't the higher trim Accords get it too?

No idea but IMO wood trim rarely looks good. :lol: I think that dark gray wood looks fine but that M5 wood trim dude had and like that same wood old Lexus models have…idk man I cant get jiggy with it at all.

No idea but IMO wood trim rarely looks good. :lol: I think that dark gray wood looks fine but that M5 wood trim dude had and like that same wood old Lexus models have…idk man I cant get jiggy with it at all.
Yeah different strokes for different folks, we all perceive things differently. I like it too when the wood has that subtle dark mix of gray & black in it the M5 & Lexus wood looks nice to me lol especially when they throw clear coat on it to imitate a lacquered wood finish.

So I recently got a position that's fully remote and will basically only be putting like 500 miles a month on my whip and don't wanna pay a car note for something I never drive. My lease ends next month and was considering buying a used car that's reliable for the low.

Was thinking like a 2013 Accord or something. Any suggestions for an affordable used car I can just use for low usage that is reliable?

^
Do you like your current car? Do you have a buyout in the agreement? Given the current climate, your lease buyout might be the best deal you’re going to get on a used car. You should definitely have some positive equity, so I’d either do the buyout or trade it in for what I want.

So I recently got a position that's fully remote and will basically only be putting like 500 miles a month on my whip and don't wanna pay a car note for something I never drive. My lease ends next month and was considering buying a used car that's reliable for the low.

Was thinking like a 2013 Accord or something. Any suggestions for an affordable used car I can just use for low usage that is reliable?

Depending on how much you want to spend. But I'd seriously look into a Fusion Energi Titanium. Car has all the amenities (heat & a/c seats, SYNC3, Carplay/AA) and get killer MPGs so you won't have to spend for gas often as you can also plug it in and just use the small amount of charge to drive local (charge gives anywhere from 16-28 miles depending on how one drives, a/c on, etc). And a full tank gives roughly 500-550 miles of range. Then add the charge. Beat I got was 610 miles with full tank full charge. I'm on my 2nd and I love it. It's a lease and will be going back after it's over as I'm gonna order a 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid little truck. That may take a while and Ford Credit will extend all leases if one has an order in.

Can't beat the value on it and since Ford doesn't do cars anymore, I'm kinda forced. But it works out as my wife & I liked renting kayaks as we have local waterways to use them on, so I'll get racks for the truck and our own 10' kayaks to use anytime.

I've had ZERO issues with both my 17 and my 19 Energi. The Fusion is a great car.

Depending on how much you want to spend. But I'd seriously look into a Fusion Energi Titanium. Car has all the amenities (heat & a/c seats, SYNC3, Carplay/AA) and get killer MPGs so you won't have to spend for gas often as you can also plug it in and just use the small amount of charge to drive local (charge gives anywhere from 16-28 miles depending on how one drives, a/c on, etc). And a full tank gives roughly 500-550 miles of range. Then add the charge. Beat I got was 610 miles with full tank full charge. I'm on my 2nd and I love it. It's a lease and will be going back after it's over as I'm gonna order a 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid little truck. That may take a while and Ford Credit will extend all leases if one has an order in.

Can't beat the value on it and since Ford doesn't do cars anymore, I'm kinda forced. But it works out as my wife & I liked renting kayaks as we have local waterways to use them on, so I'll get racks for the truck and our own 10' kayaks to use anytime.

I've had ZERO issues with both my 17 and my 19 Energi. The Fusion is a great car.

Thats good advice bro I appreciate that. I wasn't even thinking of how much I could save on gas going the hybrid route so I will definitely look into that option.

^
Do you like your current car? Do you have a buyout in the agreement? Given the current climate, your lease buyout might be the best deal you’re going to get on a used car. You should definitely have some positive equity, so I’d either do the buyout or trade it in for what I want.

I recently got quoted $30k trade in on my car (Q50 Sport) and the buyout is only $23k so that's definitely an option but idk if I wanna pay that much of a buyout for a car I'll barely drive

I recently got quoted $30k trade in on my car (Q50 Sport) and the buyout is only $23k so that's definitely an option but idk if I wanna pay that much of a buyout for a car I'll barely drive

Definitely trade it in then. That 7k will go a long way towards a new car.

My cousin trying to upgrade from an 08 Accord to a 16-17 Grand Cherokee. She pretty set on this (family had one when she was a youngin and shes loved em since). I did a quick reliability search and not so great reviews. :lol: Are they that bad? Shes looking used, probably gonna be 40-60k miles. Ive already tried the whole get a CX5, CRV etc with her but shes pretty set on a GC. I really like how they look, think its a great size (what SUV’s are similar size non 3 row?) I just didnt know they were so unreliable from my search.

My cousin trying to upgrade from an 08 Accord to a 16-17 Grand Cherokee. She pretty set on this (family had one when she was a youngin and shes loved em since). I did a quick reliability search and not so great reviews. :lol: Are they that bad? Shes looking used, probably gonna be 40-60k miles. Ive already tried the whole get a CX5, CRV etc with her but shes pretty set on a GC. I really like how they look, think its a great size (what SUV’s are similar size non 3 row?) I just didnt know they were so unreliable from my search.
bruh who cares u ain't her daddy

trackhawks are nice though

You probably saw my car. It was down a few from the Jags in the same row.

Thats funny that you were like 3 cars down from me. You got too many cars, I didn't know which one to look for. I actually thought it was you in the yellow Lamborghini.

I'm curious to know what those reviews say. Every other car here is a Grand Cherokee lol. My block alone has 6. CR-V is of similar interior size. Don't Jeep products in general retain their value pretty damn good over the years?

I'm curious to know what those reviews say. Every other car here is a Grand Cherokee lol. My block alone has 6. CR-V is of similar interior size. Don't Jeep products in general retain their value pretty damn good over the years?

Theres GC’s everywhere for real. Theres like 15 in my garage. Reddit has some bad words for GC reliability lol. I always liked em, but it seems like its one of those cars that should be leased and will just be expensive to maintain with repairs or whatever. Was looking around at similar-ish SUV’s since shes in the market and Sante Fe’s are looking kinda nice. Most SUV’s im familiar with are smaller like CX5’s or proper midsize SUV’s like Tellurides or Highlanders (3 rows). I actually like that new Sorento alot as well.

Decided next two cars will be the integra and Taycan in 2023. Woke up on Saturday and sold/traded my MB GLC for this. Considering I made money on the trade.
2022 Civic EX-L Hatchback. Shocked at how much I like it. I’m a Porsche guy. Grew up learning on Hondas. Dollar for dollar a perfect daily. Will give this to the kiddo when the integra releases. Didn’t even realize these just came out

Attachments

• 222EC274-45EA-4F90-9FC1-67E599A85204.jpeg
    222EC274-45EA-4F90-9FC1-67E599A85204.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 175
Decided next two cars will be the integra and Taycan in 2023. Woke up on Saturday and sold/traded my MB GLC for this. Considering I made money on the trade.
2022 Civic EX-L Hatchback. Shocked at how much I like it. I’m a Porsche guy. Grew up learning on Hondas. Dollar for dollar a perfect daily. Will give this to the kiddo when the integra releases. Didn’t even realize these just came out

I had a 2019 Hatchback Sport and liked it a lot. Main thing for me I didnt like was the cheap interior on the Sport trim. Had it for only 35k miles and the points where your elbows touch on the armrests and etc looked so worn already. Also the inside door panel plastic felt cheap and were all scratched up and the cloth on the seats looked really worn too. New gen looks like they stepped up the interior a ton. Looks pretty good overall. My boy in Cali just copped the sedan version and he really likes it a lot.

I had a 2019 Hatchback Sport and liked it a lot. Main thing for me I didnt like was the cheap interior on the Sport trim. Had it for only 35k miles and the points where your elbows touch on the armrests and etc looked so worn already. Also the inside door panel plastic felt cheap and were all scratched up and the cloth on the seats looked really worn too. New gen looks like they stepped up the interior a ton. Looks pretty good overall. My boy in Cali just copped the sedan version and he really likes it a lot.

i get it. This ex-l trim has leather trimmed seating with power seats and heated seats. I’m mainly looking to see how I like this spec since the new integra will be the same body style. also, if the market stays the same, dealers are going to ask for 5-10k over sticker for the new integra, which I won’t pay

my kid has a 21 sport civic and the 22 ex-l is leaps better in terms of quality.

Theres GC’s everywhere for real. Theres like 15 in my garage. Reddit has some bad words for GC reliability lol. I always liked em, but it seems like its one of those cars that should be leased and will just be expensive to maintain with repairs or whatever. Was looking around at similar-ish SUV’s since shes in the market and Sante Fe’s are looking kinda nice. Most SUV’s im familiar with are smaller like CX5’s or proper midsize SUV’s like Tellurides or Highlanders (3 rows). I actually like that new Sorento alot as well.
The general consensus is that FCA products are for leasing and getting rid of them when the warranty expires.

Read alot of horror stories on edmunds and reddit

Back
Top Bottom