\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ive bought about 5 or 6 Grand Cherokees myself and we have had them in the family since their debut in 1993. Id have to say about 20 total. Love them. Great vehicle. In about a yr I will get rid of my current one for a new WL.

Thats funny that you were like 3 cars down from me. You got too many cars, I didn't know which one to look for. I actually thought it was you in the yellow Lamborghini.

Nope, that's my friend John in his 2004 Pre-LP. Has an LP bumper so it looks like the newer ones but the headlights are the longer style without the LEDs. I came solo with my Mustang as the other cars aren't mine, so I take my car.

Ive bought about 5 or 6 Grand Cherokees myself and we have had them in the family since their debut in 1993. Id have to say about 20 total. Love them. Great vehicle. In about a yr I will get rid of my current one for a new WL.

Any 15+ models long term out of warranty? Or general reliability thoughts.

Thats good advice bro I appreciate that. I wasn't even thinking of how much I could save on gas going the hybrid route so I will definitely look into that option.

Glad to help bud. People forget abou the Fusions and it's a shame. It's a wonderful car. Rides great, incredible mileage with the hybrid & even better with the Energi. Have taken my car on several long drives to the beach and to DC.

The coolest things with the plug in are two things. If you don't drive it often and charge it consistently and the drive is less than 14 miles each way (and you can charge it while out or If you have to go into the office and they have a 240V charging station) you may never use the full tank of gas. My coworker when he left and went to a different dealer, drove back roads from his home. It was like 10 miles to work and 10 back. He charged it at home and at the dealer. He never used the gas in the tank. A full tank would last like months, and could really last longer. It's why the tank is sealed and pressurized, to keep the fuel fresh. It takes a few moments to open the gas door release as it releases the pressure.

The other cool spot, you can use all the better parking for electric cars. The charging spots are always closest to the door of stores, garages and such. Went to LBI (NJ shore) and the charging spot was open and the next open spot was way down the lot. Pulled in, plugged it in, went to my ChargePoint account and hit start. Got a super close spot and 12 miles of charge while we played mini golf and walked around the shops. Electric has more benefits than the obvious miles and no gas, lol.

Being I was in the business for 23 years, feel free to bounce any questions off of me. 👍

9C0E19D9-9BC7-407E-8642-934A7741ED16.jpeg

Just got back from Houston

Have no idea how this happened.

How much y'all think it'll cost me to get fixed?

Decided next two cars will be the integra and Taycan in 2023. Woke up on Saturday and sold/traded my MB GLC for this. Considering I made money on the trade.
2022 Civic EX-L Hatchback. Shocked at how much I like it. I’m a Porsche guy. Grew up learning on Hondas. Dollar for dollar a perfect daily. Will give this to the kiddo when the integra releases. Didn’t even realize these just came out
Wife has an ‘18 civic hatch, really like her car. Great MPG, utility, no issues so far, and actually pretty fun to drive. Shes about to pay it off and we see no reason to get rid of it. Will be keeping it LONG term

What do you guys use to clean leather seats? Sometimes I get sweat on the seats after working out.
Any car “leather cleaner/conditioner” with a microfiber rag should work….

But if your necessarily particular like some of us in here, the high end leather cleaners and conditioners have vitimim E and some have Aloe in it for maximum hydration

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but would you guys pay $3k to upgrade from a '18 Highlander with 32,000 miles to a '22 Highlander? There is nothing wrong with the '18 and the car is paid off. The '22 will be the exact same trim, but with android auto/apple car play and whatever safety upgrades they have in the new models.
Normally I wouldn't even consider it, but Carmax is offering me a great deal and the dealer said they will match the price.

Was shopping these before the prices went up. :sick: at current prices.
Yeah this one was a single owner. 2015 w like 9k miles on it. Really nice car, but the interior/exterior spec wasn’t my favorite and backseats are just too small, unfortunately. Can’t fit my kids back there

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but would you guys pay $3k to upgrade from a '18 Highlander with 32,000 miles to a '22 Highlander? There is nothing wrong with the '18 and the car is paid off. The '22 will be the exact same trim, but with android auto/apple car play and whatever safety upgrades they have in the new models.
Normally I wouldn't even consider it, but Carmax is offering me a great deal and the dealer said they will match the price.

I would upgrade for $3k.

One of the OG car reviewers. Like him better than Clarkson

Well Tiff is a far better driver than Clarkson ever will be (and I'm a Top Gear fan way before they became popular in the US. The days of bit torrent to watch the season here) since he was an actual Formula 1 driver. Only had 2 races in 1980 but he got there and that's saying A LOT!

Well Tiff is a far better driver than Clarkson ever will be (and I'm a Top Gear fan way before they became popular in the US. The days of bit torrent to watch the season here) since he was an actual Formula 1 driver. Only had 2 races in 1980 but he got there and that's saying A LOT!
Used to torrent them as a kid myself on limewire :lol:

Back
Top Bottom