\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got a new battery and put new engine and cabin filters in and my mpg range went up like 90 more miles than it usually is. First time I’ve ever seen the range at over 300
Change your oil too if it's old.

Always get an MPG boost with fresh oil

image_123927839.JPG
another great design

I bought my old 350z back last night :lol:
It isnt in the same condition as i sold it last but he came to me with a deal I couldn't pass up. I'll post some pictures up when I detail it and throw the cosmis wheels on later on today or tomorrow
A lil before while I wait for my quesabirras
20220903_125334.jpg

Last edited:
I bought my of 350z back last night :lol:
It isnt in the same condition as i sold it last but he came to me with a deal I couldn't pass up. I'll post some pictures up when I detail it and throw the cosmis wheels on later on today or tomorrow
A lil before while I wait for my quesabirras
20220903_125334.jpg
such an underrated car, most of these have been thrashed…

good move on getting it back!

You looking to sell it :nerd:.
Time to grab a redeye before they go extinction fam.
Lol, not looking to sell at all- never! The dealership reached out to me via email out of the blue so I wanted to share with you guys & get ya'll thoughts & opinions. I wonder what they'd sell it for if I did sell it back to them 🤔 +5-10 grand I think.

Redeye would be one helluva upgrade but I'm in too deep(emotionally/financially) with mine to trade it. I like my baby just the way it is. She ain't no Redeye but she's mine 👍.

Lol, not looking to sell at all- never! The dealership reached out to me via email out of the blue so I wanted to share with you guys & get ya'll thoughts & opinions. I wonder what they'd sell it for if I did sell it back to them 🤔 +5-10 grand I think.

Redeye would be one helluva upgrade but I'm in too deep(emotionally/financially) with mine to trade it. I like my baby just the way it is. She ain't no Redeye but she's mine 👍.
I have my Jeep up for sale and you wouldn’t believe the pathetic offers I’ve received. Some referencing KBB BS numbers. People have no shame.

Last edited:
I have my Jeep up for sale and you wouldn’t believe the pathetic offers I’ve received. Some siting KBB BS numbers. People have no shame.
💯 man. The nerve on some people out there :smh: . Jeeps are extremely well known to retain their value. Even 10+ year old Jeeps will fetch a pretty penny. Do not sell yours for anything less than fair market value.

I've been reading how V8 Mopars are going up in value since Dodge announced their impending end & I was surprised at that offer...I mean my Challenger only has 4,600 miles on it like c'mon, lol & to say it's been very well maintained is an understatement.

Get the jailbreak :evil:

Back
Top Bottom