\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

looks WAY better with those ugly chrome parts matched to the car
The 4th gen TL? they dont have that much chrome. Its the beak grille that people hate

The 4.5 gen, they added a little more trim but the look isnt aggressive

But as with any car, the potential is great

that black TL has TONS of work done to it

I woudlnt consider it TONS of work. You can get the same look with just coilovers, which he had and switched to air.
As far as appearance. Wheels, bodykit, painted grille, painted headlight housing, flared rear fender, quad pipes and of coarse the drop.

Custom bodywork was done to accommodate the wheels
Big brake kit
Custom air ride setup

Lot of work was put into that car.

Slapping on some coilovers and wheels won't get you anywhere close.

Last edited:
Big brake kit
Custom air ride setup

Im speaking strickly on appearance though. So thats minus BBK which you cant see and minus air ride cause you can get the same drop (as pictured) with coils

To each his own

Last edited:
Big brake kit
Custom air ride setup

Im speaking strickly on appearance though. So thats minus BBK which you cant see and minus air ride cause you can get the same drop (as pictured) with coils

To each his own
I don't know about you, but that BBK is clearly visible to me.

air ride is for people who dont want to scrape their car while driving/going over speedbumps etc. Coils cant do that

Something about that style of wheel on a car and slammed is just :smokin

There is a guy on the maxima forums with almost the same setup. His is painted matte white, BBK, accuair setup, custom suede interior done and a bunch of other stuff too.

Just got a magnaflow muffler installed on the TBSS and deleted the resonator, sounds MUCH better now :smokin

The deal is as such. Get a Mulsane and Murci roadster trade sls amg all for 399 out the door.

No did not go to NYC auto show was at stealership

Last edited:
Beautiful ride. Specs please? I'm looking at either getting an older 3 series or a VW jetta for my first personal car. Just got my license so I'm hyped right now.

On the wheels? The wheels are 17x8.5 ET 35 wrapped with 225/45's. Looking to go for 245's/255's when they go bald. I don't know the measurements of the drop but I'm cranked to the lowest in the rear but a ton of adjustment left in the front.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom