\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When F&F came out in 2001 I'm not going to lie I thought this was hawt

But now I think it just ruins the look of the car.
Takes me back to the import shows back in the 90's. I remember when Veilside was all the craze back then, even before the movie F&F. Any of y'all remember when VIS was making these kits for every import out there, even domestic too if I remember correctly? Sorry to say, but I even had that front bumper and wing on my civic. Don't hate, shows cars with the loud paint jobs and tail light conversions were cool back then. And yes, I did follow that trend as well on my car. 
roll.gif
 Those were the days of being young.......

I don't know wtf Dodge was thinking with the Charger.

Of course I'm biased but I love the subtle refresh on Challenger. It was flawless aesthetically already so why mess with a good thing. :smokin

I wish they have given the HPs in the 5.7 a slight power bump though.

That 8 speed ****** tho and the backup camera in the spoiler?, I'm jelly.

Last edited:
When do you think the 2015 Toyota Camry is going to drop? Not sure whether I like the Mazda3 or the new Camry more haha.

Last edited:
I recall someone in here saying they used to work at a car detailer, think it might have been nelson with the white evo. Either way, what are the best cloths to dry your car off?

Last edited:
For real, never met someone that was into cars that didn't like the Supra or think it was "overrated"???

Car can be raw with a couple bolt ons and become a monster with the right setup.

For real, never met someone that was into cars that didn't like the Supra or think it was "overrated"???

Car can be raw with a couple bolt ons and become a monster with the right setup.

The thing is almost all cars can be a monster with the right set up so to hold the Supra to a God like level is crazy to me. Not saying you but read forum comments or YouTube comments and you will be amazed.

Its a great car especially for the time it came out but for them money i would rather a different platform.

The thing is almost all cars can be a monster with the right set up so to hold the Supra to a God like level is crazy to me. Not saying you but read forum comments or YouTube comments and you will be amazed.

Its a great car especially for the time it came out but for them money i would rather a different platform.

If you cant see why the Supra is an amazing platform to work on and have to make such a vague comment, then you dont know cars.

If you cant see why the Supra is an amazing platform to work on and have to make such a vague comment, then you dont know cars.

Please tell me why it is soooo amazing? Since i am so ignorant to the godly creature called the supra.

Last edited:
I don't know wtf Dodge was thinking with the Charger.

Of course I'm biased but I love the subtle refresh on Challenger. It was flawless aesthetically already so why mess with a good thing. :smokin

I wish they have given the HPs in the 5.7 a slight power bump though.

That 8 speed ****** tho and the backup camera in the spoiler?, I'm jelly.

its 2015, no idea why they wont give the 5.7 a tune a little something to give it 400hp and 400+ tq

they better be working on a new 5.7 or even bigger engine for the next models :smh:

Not really liking the charger refresh or the Camaro and mustang refresh either. I think they are no longer targeting them at the American market but now the global market so maybe the rest of the world outside the us will like them ? I think they could get more from the 5.7 but they are trying to sell that scat pack

Chally looks good though

Last edited:
Please tell me why it is soooo amazing? Since i am so ignorant to the godly creature called the supra.
You say ANY car can be a monster. Some cars take more work than others. Why go through all the effort of making a FWD Eclipse a monster when you can do it "easier" in a Supra.

Not really liking the charger refresh or the Camaro and mustang refresh either. I think they are no longer targeting them at the American market but now the global market so maybe the rest of the world outside the us will like them ? I think they could get more from the 5.7 but they are trying to sell that scat pack

Chally looks good though
I cant even tell the difference with the new Chally and the old one.

Chally looks good though

I cant even tell the difference with the new Chally and the old one.

which kind of is a good thing, its a subtle change. next to each other you will see the difference but aside from the taillights the front isnt too different.

You say ANY car can be a monster. Some cars take more work than others. Why go through all the effort of making a FWD Eclipse a monster when you can do it "easier" in a Supra.

And its easier in a AWD eclipse than a FWD eclipse.

Its cheaper to make power in a AWD eclipse than a supra so what are you really saying?

You never answered my question what makes the supra so great? Please enlighten me I would love to know. Since you know so much about cars it would be great if you could teach me a few things today.

I recall someone in here saying they used to work at a car detailer, think it might have been nelson with the white evo. Either way, what are the best cloths to dry your car off?
Yea i was a detailer at a Honda dealership (it ****** sucked)

but to answer your question, probably a nice waffle weave microfiber drying towel

When do you think the 2015 Toyota Camry is going to drop? Not sure whether I like the Mazda3 or the new Camry more haha.

I would go with the Camry for the hp. Makes a huge difference as a daily driver....my Mazdaspeed3 is currently in for some repairs so I got the new Mz3 as a loaner. I love everything about this car even though it's so basic but the transition to much slower engine is irking the crap out of me. Overall, I like both cars as daily drivers but if I had the option to go with a faster engine, I would.

Not all cars can become monsters, at least not like it.

Money is why the Supra is above a lot of other cars in regards to building a beast. If we all started with different platforms but all had the same amount of money to put into the car, the Supra would be one of if not the best bang for your buck.

Some people are salty because they're so expensive considering how old and what they are. Not many people want to give Toyota that much credit and pay that for one of their cars.

Da hemi is overrated, come at me.

Last edited:

Money is why the Supra is above a lot of other cars in regards to building a beast. If we all started with different platforms but all had the same amount of money to put into the car, the Supra would be one of if not the best bang for your buck.

Some people are salty because they're so expensive considering how old and what they are. Not many people want to give Toyota that much credit and pay that for one of their cars.

Blasphemy.

You say bang for buck then in the very next line say people are salty because they are so expensive.

That is my point

If I want a monster for the > 20k to get in a clean stock Supra i could build something else and I didn't even put a dime into the supra yet.

All cars are overrated because SOME people have too much pride in their platform to appreciate another.

Import guys hate Muscle cars

Muscle guys hate Euros

Everyone hates civics

The cycle goes on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom