\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You say bang for buck then in the very next line say people are salty because they are so expensive.

That is my point

Im talking about bang for your buck in terms of modification cost to the amount of power you get from them, not the price of the car.

I like all cars, along as they are tastefully done, I respect hard work and originality. Thats how most true enthusiasts are.

Last edited:
Import guys hate Muscle cars

Muscle guys hate Euros

Everyone hates modified civics

The cycle goes on
Fixed the Civic comment for you so now it's more accurate 
laugh.gif

As for the other comments i don't think that's true. Plenty of people enjoy more than one genre of cars.

I drive an import and i love tons of American and Euro cars  

Last edited:
Import guys hate Muscle cars

Muscle guys hate Euros

Everyone hates modified civics

The cycle goes on
Fixed the Civic comment for you so now it's more accurate :lol:

As for the other comments i don't think that's true. Plenty of people enjoy more than one genre of cars.

I drive an import and i love tons of American and Euro cars  

You are right i edited my post.

Real car guys can appreciate other cars but a lot of people are stuck in their ways and cant see anything that is not what they like as good.

Like this guy

Last edited:
And its easier in a AWD eclipse than a FWD eclipse.

Its cheaper to make power in a AWD eclipse than a supra so what are you really saying?

You never answered my question what makes the supra so great? Please enlighten me I would love to know. Since you know so much about cars it would be great if you could teach me a few things today.

Cmon son, never seen FF? 2jzzzzzzz and overnght parts for the win.

But in all seriousness, im a work. I could elaborate more but its going to be nothing new to you, you seem like you alreay have your opinion already.

The thing is almost all cars can be a monster with the right set up so to hold the Supra to a God like level is crazy to me. Not saying you but read forum comments or YouTube comments and you will be amazed.

Its a great car especially for the time it came out but for them money i would rather a different platform.
Not all cars can become monsters, at least not like it.

Money is why the Supra is above a lot of other cars in regards to building a beast. If we all started with different platforms but all had the same amount of money to put into the car, the Supra would be one of if not the best bang for your buck.

Some people are salty because they're so expensive considering how old and what they are. Not many people want to give Toyota that much credit and pay that for one of their cars.

Da hemi is overrated, come at me.

This man knows.

BTW this supra with these ADV1's is just perfect...for the track. I think with all that power it must not be that great to drive on the roads but I just like the look of it. ADV1 makes wheels that look good on almost any car imo.

Last edited:
And its easier in a AWD eclipse than a FWD eclipse.

Its cheaper to make power in a AWD eclipse than a supra so what are you really saying?

You never answered my question what makes the supra so great? Please enlighten me I would love to know. Since you know so much about cars it would be great if you could teach me a few things today.

Cmon son, never seen FF? 2jzzzzzzz and overnght parts for the win.

But in all seriousness, im a work. I could elaborate more but its going to be nothing new to you, you seem like you alreay have your opinion already.

I do just looking to past time at work and talk cars because most people i come in contact with dont even know what a spark plug is.

Ive been out of the loop for a while since my last car got stolen so im just talking ****.

I respect the car and the platform but i cant say one car is the GOAT like some might think

Hell nah sc and supra both suck rather just get a modern car

Enjoy your pedestrian safety standard design language, nanny control's and botnet cloud blackboxes.

Actually the only classic cars id wanna own are the e30 m3 only if its mint tho

Idk maybe if i drive a classic then ill reignite my flame for them but for now im aimig for new

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/i-dont-like-the-e30-m3-1485617071

Anyone doing the autocross event at the Meadowlands this Sunday 4/20? The day isnt the greatest but this is the only club that will let the Jeep SRT run. Other ones dont. Worst is the Porsche Club. They let any type of car run even if you dont have a Porsche but only SUV they allow is the Cayenne. :stoneface:

So since this is my first year doing this I want to take advantage of any dates this club has.

http://www.motorsportsne.com/

Register for the AM event if you want to race!

Taking the Jeep autocrossing for the first time! Ive only done the 1/4 mile track and a regular road course.

Should be fun.

The thing is almost all cars can be a monster with the right set up so to hold the Supra to a God like level is crazy to me. Not saying you but read forum comments or YouTube comments and you will be amazed.

Its a great car especially for the time it came out but for them money i would rather a different platform.
Not all cars can become monsters, at least not like it.

Money is why the Supra is above a lot of other cars in regards to building a beast. If we all started with different platforms but all had the same amount of money to put into the car, the Supra would be one of if not the best bang for your buck.

Some people are salty because they're so expensive considering how old and what they are. Not many people want to give Toyota that much credit and pay that for one of their cars.

Da hemi is overrated, come at me.

eh I dont see how it's saltiness to not want to pay $15-25k for a 95 toyota....once again niche market

Back
Top Bottom