\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I try my best to keep my car clean just like my shoes lol! My 2006 nissan sentra ser spec-v

Clean!

:rofl: Maybe he just got a bad apple out of the bunch?

Ive been watching his youtube videos for the past couple months and he deff had to get a bad apple. I think most of the problems are due to the service department ******* **** up cause they dont know how to take the car apart and put it back together. Water leaking in ,electical shorts etc shouldnt happen on a brand new car. Not a good look for Porsche

Finally picked up the '15 WRB WRX Limited after months of deciding between a WRX and the BRZ. Test drove this, 2014 WRX hatch and a BRZ. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my decision. To be honest, I hated the look of the car in pictures. But in person, the look and lines of the car have been growing on me. I'll probably just do rims for now and wait until there's a substantial aftermarket for the car until adding more mods.

At the dealer (my boy in the background):
yOSh0Nu.jpg

Parked on the street (excuse the glare):

aPcTCup.jpg

That Accord is clean as hell man :pimp:

Since we were talking about the older Lex. I grabbed this at a meet last year....those and 240s man. I love those cars :wow:

Love that generation of Lexus (IS, GS, SC)

Nice WRX up there too. Good choice with WRB..that color is classic. Does it only come in that CVT or is the WRX offered in manual as well?

Stick? I think the new WRX is gonna grow on people. It did lose some of its aggressiveness (STi version mostly) but is this a new trend? More rounded "futuristic" look? Like the new Charger. Man if they gave the Chally a single long headlights I woudve snapped. 
mean.gif

And can someone tell me whats new about the Chally? 
laugh.gif

Also what rims are those on the Accord? Too clean.

I seen the car in person and no disrespect to dude up there but its a huge dissapointment

Looks ugly . But thats just my opinion. My fave model is the hatch version that came out in like 08

taillights, bigger lip grill. projector fog lights, whole new interior

Is it just a facelift? Or is it supposed to be a whole new model? I thought the charger was supposed to be a facelift and the chally was supposed to be all new.

So clean 
pimp.gif

2jz?
The owner wasn't around for me to ask him all that he had going on under the hood. It was so damn clean though.

After I posted, I was wondering if the "I grabbed" was going to be mistaken as bought instead of picture taken 
laugh.gif

Got the clear from the wifey to go ahead with my project car build 
pimp.gif
 . We already got 3 sedans and she is looking at an SUV sometime next year herself, so we would still have 2. Thinking of something with 2 doors to have some fun with...was thinking either 240, SC, or 350/G35 as something to have some fun with. I already know some people's feelings about the 350/370z lol

That Accord is clean as hell man :pimp:

Since we were talking about the older Lex. I grabbed this at a meet last year....those and 240s man. I love those cars :wow:

Love that generation of Lexus (IS, GS, SC)

Nice WRX up there too. Good choice with WRB..that color is classic. Does it only come in that CVT or is the WRX offered in manual as well?

Thanks, I picked up the manual for more fun driving. CVT wouldn't do it justice even though the 0-60 acceleration is slightly quicker than the manual (Manual hits 60 in 3rd gear).

Stick? I think the new WRX is gonna grow on people. It did lose some of its aggressiveness (STi version mostly) but is this a new trend? More rounded "futuristic" look? Like the new Charger. Man if they gave the Chally a single long headlights I woudve snapped. :smh:

And can someone tell me whats new about the Chally? :lol:

Also what rims are those on the Accord? Too clean.

Yessir, manual.

they played it safe in terms of looks imo. it's not ugly but it's not the best looking car either

If it the front fascia looked more aggressive like the concept, that would have been nice.

I seen the car in person and no disrespect to dude up there but its a huge dissapointment

Looks ugly . But thats just my opinion. My fave model is the hatch version that came out in like 08

I thought the car was ugly at first too from the pics. But as time passes, the looks grow on me. Big styling change from the previous gens, but the car is already turning heads. The colors that show the lines really well are World Rally Blue & Dark Grey Metallic. Both my younger brothers have dark gray cars so I went with the classic WRB.

Back
Top Bottom