\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

im always going back and forth between cars and shoes. this is the other expensive habit haha

Last edited:
taillights, bigger lip grill. projector fog lights, whole new interior

So basically a mid cycle refresh?

Its dope.

On another note, I saw the new Vette in NYC the other day. Quad exhausts fitted in the middle is ugly IMO.

i wouldnt call it a mid cycle refresh, the car came out in 08. i dont think they will ever fully change it. it would be stupid to because you cant really make it look any different than how it looks now compared to the old challenger in the 70's. they implemented everything from the old school car. i think if they decide to do anything else, it will end up being a different car and look nothing like a chally, just my opinion of course.

they made some nice changes

taillights, bigger lip grill. projector fog lights, whole new interior

So basically a mid cycle refresh?

Its dope.

On another note, I saw the new Vette in NYC the other day. Quad exhausts fitted in the middle is ugly IMO.

Ive been saying this and nobody agrees with me :lol:

Aftermarket tips are a must IMO

^

Were actually agreeing on something? No way lol.

Now that I think about it though...Not a lot of car with quad exhausts (2 on each side) ive liked. TL-S no, IS-F no, M3 no...

AMG's and Audi's pull em off nicely.

dont care for the quad exhaust either. while it doesnt kill the car for me, i didnt like it the second i saw the first pic of it.

^

Were actually agreeing on something? No way lol.

Now that I think about it though...Not a lot of car with quad exhausts (2 on each side) ive liked. TL-S no, IS-F no, M3 no...

AMG's and Audi's pull em off nicely.

well no, quad is nice when its separate and the car has an engine for it.

now all 4 together? nah

Just saw a guy at Home Depot in a brand new jag f type s. Car is small, but I really like it. Sounded pretty damn good too.

Last edited:
yea, not sure about that. would have to see the whole rear to see how it goes with the car

i believe that's not the actual exhaust tips. i remember talking to someone before and those are just some tips built into the bumper. the actual exhaust ends somewhere a little bit in front of the actual rear bumper. this keeps the tips from become black and looking all dirty.

i believe that's not the actual exhaust tips. i remember talking to someone before and those are just some tips built into the bumper. the actual exhaust ends somewhere a little bit in front of the actual rear bumper. this keeps the tips from become black and looking all dirty.
Yeah ur right i hate those cheap feax designs

At least the vette is real

And yall trippin the vette exhaust is unique and is beautiful

Back
Top Bottom