\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

yeah i thought it was silly at first, but i've read that a lot of companies are going to start taking that route more often.

performance cars wont have it tho :lol: thats all that realy matters

i remember when the current charger came out i thought the exhaust on the back was real til i got one and see it wasnt :smh: still not bad

Fake exhaust tips are not ok. :smh:

pimp.gif

Nice!

How much power?
456whp / 312tq

Mod list:

30% Johnson tint all around
Black Side/Kidney Grills
VF Engineering Stage 2 Supercharger
AP V2 headers
Section 1 Euro cats
UUC Corsa Exhaust
CSL Rear Diffuser

ST Coilovers

I use it as a daily driver as the car has seen no track time
laugh.gif

No exhaust at all on my car :pimp:

FlyNY

I dropped out of high school and when I turn 16 this year I plan on getting a job at footlocker. That whey I'll have an income and get a discount on the newest releases

finally got the "new" adv.1 wheels put on earlier today. found out the retail price the original owner paid was $6200. i got quoted closer to $4800 when asking around the past week. not a bad deal for $1600. also sold my old wheels already for more than i originally paid so it's all good. got all my tpms transferred over, but one of them is acting up. going to just order a new set for all 4 tonight and get them installed next week and finally be done with everything.

wrapping my friend's acura tl-s a matte red in the middle of next week. he's going to help and we're going to try to do it all in a day or two. will post pics if you guys are interested.

Last edited:
Finally picked up the '15 WRB WRX Limited after months of deciding between a WRX and the BRZ. Test drove this, 2014 WRX hatch and a BRZ. Overall, I'm pretty happy with my decision. To be honest, I hated the look of the car in pictures. But in person, the look and lines of the car have been growing on me. I'll probably just do rims for now and wait until there's a substantial aftermarket for the car until adding more mods.

At the dealer (my boy in the background):
Parked on the street (excuse the glare):

Congrats on the pick up! They didn't have one with the wing or did you just not like it with the wing? For a wrx it sits pretty high in that second pic.

finally got the "new" adv.1 wheels put on earlier today. found out the retail price the original owner paid was $6200. i got quoted closer to $4800 when asking around the past week. not a bad deal for $1600. also sold my old wheels already for more than i originally paid so it's all good. got all my tpms transferred over, but one of them is acting up. going to just order a new set for all 4 tonight and get them installed next week and finally be done with everything.

wrapping my friend's acura tl-s a matte red in the middle of next week. he's going to help and we're going to try to do it all in a day or two. will post pics if you guys are interested.

Looking good dude! ADV1's make wheels that are a perfect fit for almost any car. In for pics of your friends tl-s being wrapped.

Last edited:

Good looking C63!

pimp.gif

Nice!

How much power?
456whp / 312tq
Nice!!!! Thats gotta be fun

Looks really good man.  Good choice and not passing that deal up

your c63 amg looks beautiful did you ever debadge or black out the emblems yet?

a matte red TL tho :x pass

Last edited:
I haven't did anything to the car. Just got it last Thursday went from

To this

In all this is my fourth maxima. They work for me. I need to get rid of the factory tint and put 5% all the way around.

Last edited:
Thanks guys

I actually like the matte red color. Not something I would do, but it's a pretty nice and bright shade of red. I think it's either going to be a hate it or love it thing for most people on that car once I post pics, but we'll see how it turns out. He really wants to get it done and I'm not going to try and deter him. Just gonna suck spending so much time doing someone else's car :lol:

I haven't did anything to the car. Just got it last Thursday went from

To this

In all this is my fourth maxima. They work for me. I need to get rid of the factory tint and put 5% all the way around.
nice max man!

I have the same one. Same color but black leather.

Thanks guys

I actually like the matte red color. Not something I would do, but it's a pretty nice and bright shade of red. I think it's either going to be a hate it or love it thing for most people on that car once I post pics, but we'll see how it turns out. He really wants to get it done and I'm not going to try and deter him. Just gonna suck spending so much time doing someone else's car :lol:
Dam steal for those adv1s. I know they cost a Grip. Their office is around my way and I see their cars all the time. Straight filthy

Back
Top Bottom