\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nice max man!

I have the same one. Same color but black leather.
Did you keep it stock? I may just change the tent and add a sub. Kinda outgrew the rims etc although i saw these on the maxima forums and they are nice

IMO those are hideous. How big are those anyways? 22's?

There's a 1998 Saturn in my neighborhood with 30inch wheels. Thing looks :x These are the same people that have a nismo 370Z in the driveway. Now the nismo Z is proper.

nice max man!

Did you keep it stock? I may just change the tent and add a sub. Kinda outgrew the rims etc although i saw these on the maxima forums and they are nice

There's a 1998 Saturn in my neighborhood with 30inch wheels. Thing looks :x These are the same people that have a nismo 370Z in the driveway. Now the nismo Z is proper.

You have to get pics of this for the FWTTDI thread !!

:Rollin I didn't mean the size of the rim, I meant the style of rim is what I liked

:Rollin I didn't mean the size of the rim, I meant the style of rim is what I liked

Ahh okay. Gotcha

Haha, I am friends with the guy with that silver maxima and they were 22" TSW Snettertons. He has graphite CV2 20s and has a aqua blue vinyl wrap done now too.

I will have pics tomorrow from the AAM meet in MD. We are rolling like 15 deep of all 7thgen maximas :smokin

Last edited:
nice max man!

You have to get pics of this for the FWTTDI thread !!

I got you. Next time I see it I'll snap a pic and maybe the z will be in the driveway at the same time also :lol:

nice max man!

Do you live near a guy named Cameron?

nice max man!

IDK

nice max man!

IDK

900x900px-LL-658002b7_joke_over_your_head.jpeg

nice max man!

:rofl:

Its pretty much stock for now other than some DRL and HID's. I have factory tint on them already. Im looking into a lip and a drop.

I see youre from the H...im from there as well 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
finally got the "new" adv.1 wheels put on earlier today. found out the retail price the original owner paid was $6200. i got quoted closer to $4800 when asking around the past week. not a bad deal for $1600. also sold my old wheels already for more than i originally paid so it's all good. got all my tpms transferred over, but one of them is acting up. going to just order a new set for all 4 tonight and get them installed next week and finally be done with everything.

wrapping my friend's acura tl-s a matte red in the middle of next week. he's going to help and we're going to try to do it all in a day or two. will post pics if you guys are interested.
thats whats up mane, that bit nice

i think 19s wouldve been better doe (unless those are 19s then 18s)

They're 19's. Don't look as big as my old wheels since the spokes don't go all the way to the edge which is why I liked the old wheels a little more.

i love those

i need to dip my wheels soon, been really lazy. too much work and scared of it messing it up :smh: :smh:

Going to be dipping my friends wheels while we wrap his car next week. Gonna take it slow and easy this time so hopefully they'll come out better than when I did mine a while ago.

My own ride, 94 camry. Has tint, head unit & walmart car seat covers :smokin

Soon to roll over 220K. Probably sell it soon, but it's hard to fathom selling a tank :\

My friend has one with 250k. Shi× takes us to TJ, SD, and still running strong lol! Keep up all maintenance on time and that baby will last :smokin

They're 19's. Don't look as big as my old wheels since the spokes don't go all the way to the edge which is why I liked the old wheels a little more.
i think it looks great. 19s would look too big.

You could even go with a little meatier tire next time you need tires and it could look mean

they are 19's.

the rears ever so slightly poke out. i'm worried about riding around with the wheels sticking too far out. stupid rear fenders are so puny :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom