\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My own ride, 94 camry. Has tint, head unit & walmart car seat covers :smokin

Soon to roll over 220K. Probably sell it soon, but it's hard to fathom selling a tank :\

:pimp:

this was my first car in high school, so many good memories

Co-sign on this being a tank though my old camry never gave me any troubles, had about 180k on it when I sold me, still kinda regret it.

Just
My own ride, 94 camry. Has tint, head unit & walmart car seat covers :smokin

Soon to roll over 220K. Probably sell it soon, but it's hard to fathom selling a tank :\

Just keep it for your commute car and buy something nice for the weekend.

That's why I can't imagine selling my 03 Accord. @#$% gets insane gas mileage. I spend a total of 300-400 miles commuting each week and I only have to fill up once

Also i think it looks better when the tires poke out makes it look better like "dam this car makes so muchh power u need wide *** tires"

I haven't did anything to the car. Just got it last Thursday went from

To this

In all this is my fourth maxima. They work for me. I need to get rid of the factory tint and put 5% all the way around.

Nice max. I'll forever love those on vossen cv1, its like they were made for each other.

not sure where to post this...
any good car detailing spots in nyc? Its been a rough winter so now that its warming up i want to clean up da hemi.

thats whats up mane, that bit nice

i think 19s wouldve been better doe (unless those are 19s then 18s)
They're 19's. Don't look as big as my old wheels since the spokes don't go all the way to the edge which is why I liked the old wheels a little more.
somethin was tellin me they were 19s, in that case you dont need to change em at all mang

if you want to give them that fuller look, make the center gloss like the lips or the lips matte like the center, thats just tips ive read from forums n ****, im not tellin you what to do wit your ride doe

:pimp:

this was my first car in high school, so many good memories

Co-sign on this being a tank though my old camry never gave me any troubles, had about 180k on it when I sold me, still kinda regret it.

same thing here, bought it less than year after HS in 2008 for $2200 with 150k on it, average about $500 a year in maintenance.

Just
Just keep it for your commute car and buy something nice for the weekend.

That's why I can't imagine selling my 03 Accord. @#$% gets insane gas mileage. I spend a total of 300-400 miles commuting each week and I only have to fill up once

Yeah I know, I'm keeping it for now since I'm going through a slight job transition, the BRZ/G37/Camaro SS are all cars I'm interested in as replacements.

I put the same mileage weekly, do about 100 a day traveling for work. I could see myself keeping it for a long time, it's pretty awesome to not have a car payment :lol:

Last edited:
thats a lot of CF wouldve looked better the car was white imo
to each his own tho nice brz :smokin

Last edited:
not feeling the CF at all. plain ugly to me.

wheels look good tho. have you done anything under the hood? my friend is interested in one

Back
Top Bottom