\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sorry guys. I love the carbon. And always been a fan of wrb color. Thanks for the input. Iam actually adding more carbon to the whip.

Originally Posted by Retro707  
Retro, love the black Rays on WRB (best color for BRZ imo) and the CF hood!  Keep us updated on the mods bro

Just finished reading through some of the Supra talk from the last few pages, shocked at the hate for this car.  I guess part of the appeal for me is the underdog label for this platform (Toyota with BPU or APU upgrades that can run down Lambos/ Rarris/ Porsches) and its iconic placement as the lead vehicle for F&F1, perhaps my favorite movie of all time (Just ahead of Bloodsport if that says anything!).  For the Supra fans there is an ultra clean/ rare 1993.5 Hardtop 6MT MKIV Supra TT in Anthracite color for sale on Supraforums.com.  It's 1 of 19 made and only has 35K miles!  It's on sale for only 55K, haha, I can dream:

eek.gif

I hate when ppl compare a supra to a lambo/rari/ porsche

Okay stock for stock supra is not eem close to these cars
The interior and ride quality is garbage on the supra.
Its 20 years old and theres creaks and rattles and the plastic interior is ugly compared to any of these competitors

That's called mexiflush lol!
Look lol!

Reported!!!!

:tongue:

I always thought carbon fiber was infinitely better looking when it was just accented on the car like on lips and whatnot. That being said, I've always had a thing for blue cars with black or gunmetal wheels.

Okay stock for stock supra is not eem close to these cars
The interior and ride quality is garbage on the supra.
Its 20 years old and theres creaks and rattles and the plastic interior is ugly compared to any of these competitors
lol

Have you ever drove or ridden in one?

Its pretty much stock for now other than some DRL and HID's. I have factory tint on them already. Im looking into a lip and a drop.

I see youre from the H...im from there as well :pimp:

Yea fam out in Katy. Came to Houston in 03' for school. Never left!

The Honda Dealership is Vacaville.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Waiting to be installed:

Cusco Front Strut Bar
Cusco Rear Strut Bar
Greddy Intake

Agency Headers
Agency Down pipe and Over pipe
Seibon Rear Carbon Diffuser

Valenti Smoked Tail Lights

and DONE. At least with bolt on Mods. Next big thing is a Turbo but I doubt it. It's my daily and I only have 11k on it.

-UNDFT-

Btw, does anyone in NYC know a car detailing service in the 5 boroughs? My Si's paint was neglected by the previous owner, and I have some ceiling paint drip marks from the stalactites in my garage. Regular washes dont take it off, neither does goo gone. It happened with my previous car and we had to get it wetsanded. 

The Honda Dealership is Vacaville.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Waiting to be installed:

Cusco Front Strut Bar
Cusco Rear Strut Bar
Greddy Intake

Agency Headers
Agency Down pipe and Over pipe
Seibon Rear Carbon Diffuser

Valenti Smoked Tail Lights

and DONE. At least with bolt on Mods. Next big thing is a Turbo but I doubt it. It's my daily and I only have 11k on it.

-UNDFT-

i give you two thumbs up on your BRZ. You got hooked up on the cf right? I remember you posting something about that a while back.

What have you guys used or are using to clean up oil spills on your driveway? I was going to get this http://www.oileater.com/ from my local kragen but was wondering if anyone on here used anything else? Seen some videos about using dishwashing soap but after scrubbing it multiple times the spot never fully went away so I didn't want to waste my time doing that.

Last edited:
Btw, does anyone in NYC know a car detailing service in the 5 boroughs? My Si's paint was neglected by the previous owner, and I have some ceiling paint drip marks from the stalactites in my garage. Regular washes dont take it off, neither does goo gone. It happened with my previous car and we had to get it wetsanded. 

PM me what you exactly want done, let me call my boy who does detailing and I will get back to you with dates hes available and prices.

Whats up dudes?

Just got back from autocross. Let me tell you that was fantastic! Also taught me many things, including I'm not the hotshot driver I think I am. lol

My times got better each and every run. I have a lot of room for improvement driving wise. And I will be back. Im hooked now! lol

Here are two videos my friends took. They have more and once I get them, i will post them. Real great time I had!

Happy Easter fellas!

Thanks Yanky. Yes I did get hooked up on my Carbon stuff. I still got my homie working for VIS.. My other friend owns a shop on NY and hes been helping me get some crazy good deals on parts.

-UNDFT-

@retro707

Back
Top Bottom