\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I ordered some carbon fiber weave and resin about a month ago. Was going to experiment and see if I could make anything cool on my own.

There's an autocross club near me that my friend went to before. He was turned off by the fact that you have to work the cones that people knock over for a long time only to get a few runs in. I still want to try it though...looks fun.

And holy **** that launch looked awesome haha

What do you guys think of the 2014 Scion TC?
tumblr_mrch3hauft1qbmz6lo1_400.gif

What am I missing about the FRS?

Saw the commercial and decided to checkout the website. Looks good, but doesn't seem worth the almost 30k they're asking.

Last edited:
I ordered some carbon fiber weave and resin about a month ago. Was going to experiment and see if I could make anything cool on my own.

There's an autocross club near me that my friend went to before. He was turned off by the fact that you have to work the cones that people knock over for a long time only to get a few runs in. I still want to try it though...looks fun.

And holy **** that launch looked awesome haha

Yeah working the course sucks but, you get to talk with fellow car heads and with this MSNE club you get 8 runs. Damn good to me IMO.

Thanks! It was awesome. lol

Spider, Jeep sounds :x

so damn mean and loud

Thanks!!! Love my kooks headers and my gibson catback! :D

Saw the commercial and decided to checkout the website. Looks good, but doesn't seem worth the almost 30k they're asking.
RWD, and handles pretty well from what ive heard. If you are in the market for a small, fun car with loads of potential, this is it.

Dude just asked about the tC, and you must be either a girl, or just REALLY like the tC to get it over the FrS.

Bay area. Napa/Vallejo.

Dealer trades? Nice bro. It's like on call right?
At nice dealerships, probably.  Not at the crappy one i worked at
laugh.gif
.  I was a detailer there when i got out of highschool. They used the detailers for dealer trades.

It was nice sometimes, getting out of the shop and sitting in an air conditioned car for a couple hours.  But it also got pretty boring, and it didn't help that none of the cars Honda makes are anything exciting to drive

Last edited:
RWD, and handles pretty well from what ive heard. If you are in the market for a small, fun car with loads of potential, this is it.

Dude just asked about the tC, and you must be either a girl, or just REALLY like the tC to get it over the FrS.

although I agree that the FRS is much more appealing, you have to assume the perspective of the general consumer who is likely not an enthusiast like most in this thread

Not too sure about the specs, but a $5K+ difference in price (or 25%+) is more than enough to make the TC look desirable (and better value) to normal buyer, since it does share many features with the FRS, and the improvements to the FRS may not be realized by someone not concerned with performance (removing aesthetics from the equation because it is subjective). Other specs like cargo room, passenger space, etc might also come into play

starts at 24k...

i dont care for the car but if your looking for a small and sporty car. id say you would need to look at it.

Whats up dudes?

Just got back from autocross. Let me tell you that was fantastic! Also taught me many things, including I'm not the hotshot driver I think I am. lol

My times got better each and every run. I have a lot of room for improvement driving wise. And I will be back. Im hooked now! lol

Here are two videos my friends took. They have more and once I get them, i will post them. Real great time I had!

Happy Easter fellas!

:smokin da hemi :smokin

Back
Top Bottom