\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Probably better to purchase a used 13' FRS for around ~20k, such a great looking car, great MPG so basically the ideal Daily Driver, good as a weekend car too. just seems to lack some of the standard options like HUD, & a back up camera :\

It looks dope with like a one inch drop wide tires and red tails

But it needs a bigger engine.

They goofed they should came out with the base 4 cylinder a 6 cylinder and a 6 cylinder turbo.

Aren't they making an STI model though with the STI motor?  That takes care of the ridiculously weak power issue.

Still don't personally like them, but at least with the STI model i would be able to totally see why people would buy them.  Would be fun to drive with a motor like that in a little RWD car

EDIT: i can't find any solid info on if they are really going to produce it, but here is a pic of the concept one

Subaru-BRZ-STI-Concept-Carscoop04_1.jpg

Last edited:
Aren't they making an STI model though with the STI motor?  That takes care of the ridiculously weak power issue.

Still don't personally like them, but at least with the STI model i would be able to totally see why people would buy them.  Would be fun to drive with a motor like that in a little RWD car
Nooe from what i know the sti model aint got the subaru sti motor

Nooe from what i know the sti model aint got the subaru sti motor
you're right, the info i just saw said it would be a 250hp turbo motor.  The STI is pretty close to 300 now right?

But, they also made it sound like they have no idea if this STI model will even be sold 

I have this scratch on my car, it's fairly deep.. Any estimate on how much it will cost? It's a grey mazda 3

Run your nails through it, if it catches then its too deep and you might need touch up paint. Otherwise, youre gonna have to repaint that whole panel and thats a few hundo.

If it doesnt catch your nail, you can get some compound and probably get it off.

I would rather get a used current gen GTR for 55k
Retro, love the black Rays on WRB (best color for BRZ imo) and the CF hood!  Keep us updated on the mods bro

Just finished reading through some of the Supra talk from the last few pages, shocked at the hate for this car.  I guess part of the appeal for me is the underdog label for this platform (Toyota with BPU or APU upgrades that can run down Lambos/ Rarris/ Porsches) and its iconic placement as the lead vehicle for F&F1, perhaps my favorite movie of all time (Just ahead of Bloodsport if that says anything!).  For the Supra fans there is an ultra clean/ rare 1993.5 Hardtop 6MT MKIV Supra TT in Anthracite color for sale on Supraforums.com.  It's 1 of 19 made and only has 35K miles!  It's on sale for only 55K, haha, I can dream:

:wow:  

its not fast at all, me and my friend spoke about this because he test drove one recently. he was disappointed but still likes it for some reason

its basically just a car thats supposed to be fun to drive but i never understood this type of thing since usually if a car is fun, its gotta be quick or fast and its neither

its not fast at all, me and my friend spoke about this because he test drove one recently. he was disappointed but still likes it for some reason

its basically just a car thats supposed to be fun to drive but i never understood this type of thing since usually if a car is fun, its gotta be quick or fast and its neither
My friend who bought one argues that its all about the handling and stance :lol:

Back
Top Bottom