\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Repped for coming through with the pics !

But thats an Olds Aurora, not a Saturn.

Ahh okay. Looking through google images I see it's a common car for putting big wheels on....I hope there are bigger brake pads and discs on that thing.

Ahh okay. Looking through google images I see it's a common car for putting big wheels on....I hope there are bigger brake pads and discs on that thing.
Repped for providing pictures of that monstrosity :lol:. I doubt they've done anything with the brakes, I mean they bought a $1000 car and threw $3000 worth of wheels on it, the lift is probably hacked together too.

Here is a pic from our group that went to the AAM meet in MD over the weekend. Was about 23 total of us, but a couple left before we could take this photo. We a good time and crazy rolling this deep down the road and turning heads :nthat:

Anyone in the MD area that saw about 12 Maximas pulled on the side of the road by MD state police on Saturday....yes that was 1/2 of this group :lol:
They claimed they had calls of us "street racing" and weaving traffic. Apparently 11 Maximas in a line on I-95 doing the speed limit, and getting passed by regular traffic, while having one of the guys in the group drive by with his gro-pro to get some shots and then we drive off is considered "street racing" now. They claimed 15 people called us in within the 10 minutes we had been on the highway. :rofl: :smh:

Here is a pic of my latest setup. Hadn't posted a pic of it since someone busted my window out and stole my Vossen CV3s :smh:
I have staggered Rohana RC-10s now.

Repped...nice maxima. That lip is nasty

Early Graduation present to myself.

Jus copped a 08 G37 in black. Got a okay deal, 54k miles for 23k out the door.

Bad pic but its late here.

Last edited:
Here is a pic from our group that went to the AAM meet in MD over the weekend. Was about 23 total of us, but a couple left before we could take this photo. We a good time and crazy rolling this deep down the road and turning heads :nthat:

Anyone in the MD area that saw about 12 Maximas pulled on the side of the road by MD state police on Saturday....yes that was 1/2 of this group :lol:
They claimed they had calls of us "street racing" and weaving traffic. Apparently 11 Maximas in a line on I-95 doing the speed limit, and getting passed by regular traffic, while having one of the guys in the group drive by with his gro-pro to get some shots and then we drive off is considered "street racing" now. They claimed 15 people called us in within the 10 minutes we had been on the highway. :rofl: :smh:

Here is a pic of my latest setup. Hadn't posted a pic of it since someone busted my window out and stole my Vossen CV3s :smh:
I have staggered Rohana RC-10s now.

repped for the sweet maxima. I have a 2012 in black s model no mods yet. Question is it a pain to add fog lights to the car along with lid lights if it didn't come stock? Tryna update the front end looks wise.

Thanks for the help

nice wheels. Did you get the Sport or standard?

Also I posted a week or two about shell vs costco(if anyone cares :rolleyes), I got the same mileage out of Shell's 87 gas vs costco's 87 gas. The costco tank was actually 1 mile shy of the shell tank :lol:

Last edited:

Also I posted a week or two about shell vs costco(if anyone cares :rolleyes), I got the same mileage out of Shell's 87 gas vs costco's 87 gas. The costco tank was actually 1 mile shy of the shell tank :lol:
The sports package. Handling is pretty good with the sports suspension. Tried both the standard and sport, it was pretty night and day.

Now I need to cop some vossens

The sports package. Handling is pretty good with the sports suspension. Tried both the standard and sport, it was pretty night and day.

Please don't lol everybody has them on the g37 and it's burnt out. At least down here but I guess cause they're based out of here.

repped for the sweet maxima. I have a 2012 in black s model no mods yet. Question is it a pain to add fog lights to the car along with lid lights if it didn't come stock? Tryna update the front end looks wise.

Thanks for the help
Thanks man

For the fogs, you would have to get the fog light assembly and mount them where they go for the so models. You would then have to run them to a switch in the car to turn on since you do not have the switch on the factory stalk in the car. Most guys run the lines through the same hole that the hood release cable runs through to the inside of the car.

I see you said lid lights, but I am guessing you meant hid lights since you talking about the front end of the car. Installing HIDs are pretty easy just grab the ballast and install them with your HID bulbs and you are good to go. I get all of my lights from http://www.vleds.com/ I switched my low beams to 6000k and I had the same in my fogs, but switched to 3000k (yellow) in the fogs a couple months ago. I installed an HID kit on my fogs as well.

If you going at it yourself check out the forums or join the maxima groups on FB if you are on there. The FB groups are more active/personal with quicker help but the write ups and how to guides are still posted on the website. Check out http://my7thgen.org/index.php for all the guides under this section: http://my7thgen.org/search.php?searchid=49659

Please don't lol everybody has them on the g37 and it's burnt out. At least down here but I guess cause they're based out of here.
G coupes and accord coupes look great on vossens, but yes they are everywhere now. Frankly for what they are and the price, they are pretty overpriced and you could get a 2-piece wheel for the price pretty much.

^Go back one page sir.

Dope Retro :smokin

If you can afford it ADV1 or HRE's :smokin

I did rub a tad bit in the front on sharp turns but aside from that, nothing crazy. Love my set up. More pics to come

Also I posted a week or two about shell vs costco(if anyone cares
eyes.gif
), I got the same mileage out of Shell's 87 gas vs costco's 87 gas. The costco tank was actually 1 mile shy of the shell tank
laugh.gif

Agreed, get creative bro, so many great wheel manufacturers out there and the G looks great with just about any aftermarket wheel.

CCW:

SSR:

Volk:

Man I've been looking at cars for the past month and my tastes are all over the place.

Grand Cherokee
Jeep Unlimited
Jetta
GTI
Challenger
Lancer

:lol: :smh:

Man I've been looking at cars for the past month and my tastes are all over the place.

Grand Cherokee
Jeep Unlimited
Jetta
GTI
Challenger
Lancer

:lol: :smh:
Focus on needs and wants. I love a ton of cars. But we needed a small SUV. We like VW and went with the Tiguan Rline. If it was up to me we would have purchased a Challenger. lol

Focus on needs and wants. I love a ton of cars. But we needed a small SUV. We like VW and went with the Tiguan Rline. If it was up to me we would have purchased a Challenger. lol

true...........btw Tiggy R line nice :smokin

anybody check out the ny auto show yet?

i been every year since 2000, im checkin it out friday

im like a kid in a candy store, i just love it

Last edited:
^Go back one page sir.

Dope Retro
smokin.gif

If you can afford it ADV1 or HRE's
smokin.gif
HREs 
sick.gif
 sooo sick, I love them.

Not sure if they're in his price range if he's looking at Vossens to begin with. They are pretty pricey.

Back
Top Bottom