\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Man I've been looking at cars for the past month and my tastes are all over the place.

Grand Cherokee
Jeep Unlimited
Jetta
GTI
Challenger
Lancer

:lol: :smh:

BRUHHHHH :lol: this is mostly my list but substitute the non-bolds for:

Charger
Passat
Mustang (05-up, GT only)

I'm trying to stay between 14-18k to keep these payments as low as possible. Under $400 is good for me since I can spread the payments through payroll deduction (my job has a credit union that I'm a member of so the money wouldn't even be there for me to notice).

Last edited:
Agreed, get creative bro, so many great wheel manufacturers out there and the G looks great with just about any aftermarket wheel.
Those are nice but Im personally looking for something concave with 5-7 spokes.

HREs :x  sooo sick, I love them.

Not sure if they're in his price range if he's looking at Vossens to begin with. They are pretty pricey.
tbh I've never been in the market for aftermarket rims so Im sorta of clueless on it. I don't want to drop crazy dough on rims tho.

Last edited:
Those are nice but Im personally looking for something concave with 5-7 spokes.
tbh I've never been in the market for aftermarket rims so Im sorta of clueless on it. I don't want to drop crazy dough on rims tho.
Then don't look up HREs lol

AG and TSW make some nice wheels that won't break the bank. 

Please don't lol everybody has them on the g37 and it's burnt out. At least down here but I guess cause they're based out of here.
G coupes and accord coupes look great on vossens, but yes they are everywhere now. Frankly for what they are and the price, they are pretty overpriced and you could get a 2-piece wheel for the price pretty much.

Can someone explain to me what a "x piece wheel" is?

Can someone explain to me what a "x piece wheel" is?
Exactly what it sounds like. The wheel is 2 different pieces.  the face (spokes) can be unbolted from the rest of the wheel.  On a 3 piece wheel the face can be unbolted, and then the lip can be unbolted from the barrel.  You can swap out the face if you want or you can change lips, changing the width and offset of the rim.

You can also back mount the faces (take the faces off and bolt them to the back side of the lips) making the lips bigger and offset lower

BBS LM:

BBS LM with the face back mounted:

IMG_0088.jpg

Last edited:
The paint on my truck is getting kinda bad and theres peeling on the hood

Was thinking of getting an olive green matte wrap similar to this

I dont have this bodystyle tho i have an 06 with black rims and large off road tires
What yall think bout this??

How much would it cost if i bought the wrap myself and had someone else do it? Im not sure if i wanna do it myself since ive never done it before.

Thanks man

For the fogs, you would have to get the fog light assembly and mount them where they go for the so models. You would then have to run them to a switch in the car to turn on since you do not have the switch on the factory stalk in the car. Most guys run the lines through the same hole that the hood release cable runs through to the inside of the car.

I see you said lid lights, but I am guessing you meant hid lights since you talking about the front end of the car. Installing HIDs are pretty easy just grab the ballast and install them with your HID bulbs and you are good to go. I get all of my lights from http://www.vleds.com/ I switched my low beams to 6000k and I had the same in my fogs, but switched to 3000k (yellow) in the fogs a couple months ago. I installed an HID kit on my fogs as well.

If you going at it yourself check out the forums or join the maxima groups on FB if you are on there. The FB groups are more active/personal with quicker help but the write ups and how to guides are still posted on the website. Check out http://my7thgen.org/index.php for all the guides under this section: http://my7thgen.org/search.php?searchid=49659

Thanks, will check it out unfortunately I dont have FB anymore.

but Im looking to have a mechanic add them, I saw the kit was like $300 before its even installed :smh:

I will see tho, Thinking about this and adding a spoiler. No new wheels yet, maybe in the future. Might even insert a new grill.

any places u recommend for part, not the lights i mean?

Last edited:
Thanks, will check it out unfortunately I dont have FB anymore.

but Im looking to have a mechanic add them, I saw the kit was like $300 before its even installed
mean.gif

I will see tho, Thinking about this and adding a spoiler. No new wheels yet, maybe in the future. Might even insert a new grill.

any places u recommend for part, not the lights i mean?
If you are referring to just a new spoiler for the trunk, then you can grab one from here: http://www.courtesyparts.com/84810m...2009-p-608700.html?cPath=8300_8308_8420_8436&

I believe there are few in the group that have bought the ones off of eBay that come already painted with the parking light and everything in it and have not had any issues with them so far. You could take a look at some of those as well. 

If you were referring to the roof spoiler, then you can grab one from the seller Shadow.speed on eBay. It comes color matched within a week for $88

I dont have this bodystyle tho i have an 06 with black rims and large off road tires

How much would it cost if i bought the wrap myself and had someone else do it? Im not sure if i wanna do it myself since ive never done it before.

looks sick

Then don't look up HREs lol

AG and TSW make some nice wheels that won't break the bank. 

Avant Garde (sp), VMR, Forgestar are all worth a look (probably forgetting some)

IMO Vossen is very overpriced unless you really like one of their designs (which are pretty unique and attractive)

Avant Garde (sp), VMR, Forgestar are all worth a look (probably forgetting some)

IMO Vossen is very overpriced unless you really like one of their designs (which are pretty unique and attractive)
Avant Garde = AG

I would search ebay and other forums as well. You can find a set of used wheels for steals sometimes and they're in great condition.

looks sick

Looks like the Halo Edition Raptor... Which means like any Raptor, bad ***...

OOOOHHH my turn!

Big and tall guy myself so I need something with space: Grand Cherokee

Would like a car over a SUV (kinda): Charger/Challenger, Passat, Jetta, G35, Mustang

But still want power: All of the above minus Jetta,

Halp.

BRUHHHHH :lol: this is mostly my list but substitute the non-bolds for:

Charger
Passat
Mustang (05-up, GT only)

I'm trying to stay between 14-18k to keep these payments as low as possible. Under $400 is good for me since I can spread the payments through payroll deduction (my job has a credit union that I'm a member of so the money wouldn't even be there for me to notice).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom