\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Does that really have 420hp?

Am i reading correctly

That much torque to a fwd car makes no sense
awd

mm that car will be amonster

i hope its real tea and not just a fanta sea.

i watrched a documentray and by 2018 or 2020 vw wants to be on toyotas level

100% confirmed VW Ceo (or something like that) even said there's a good chance it'll have quite more than 400hp... OUT OF A DAMB 2 LITER... It'll be expensive, but there's plenty of other affordable flavors...

Oh lol nevermind. The way you worded it made it sound like they weren't

Are they stock BMW 5 series rims?

My vote, if you're thinking oldish American Muscle, is a 87-93 Foxbody 5.0.

Big aftermarket, and they're fun as hell to drive. I'm a bit biased though, I've had 2, and will one day own another :lol: . Out of your list, I'd go with the Iroc or the Saleen :smokin
Love these things those notch backs are so beautiful to me. See a lot of these in the bay area but most of the doing donuts or racing .

Wow let's take the speed3 out the equation.

Dat power!
My inexperience!
Seriously?! :lol:

I mean they're quick, but it's a front wheel drive car with 260hp, unless you're a complete dumbass you'll be fine. Man up.

Back when I was in high school, a buddy bought a supercharged 5.0L foxbody mustang gt, in stick, as his first car. He learned stick on it, and still has it to this day, never crashed it.

So, just buy whatever car you really like, don't worry about the "power", or if it's stick or auto. You can always grow into a powerful car if you don't drive like an idiot. It's expensive to make a slow car fast. Sounds like you need to go out and actually test drive some cars, it's the best way to decide what you actually like.

Last edited:
While I fully agree with this statement... I will say they are known to have huge amounts of torque steer...
My buddy has one. They do have a ton of torque steer. Never understood why he bought that car over an Evo/STI

Don't get me wrong, I love the Speed3... Great engine and I've always loved the look... Goofy smile or not lol... With that being said, I'm taking a used WRX wagon every day of the week...

maybe he likes the smiley face
Funny cause the first one he bought was the 07, so no smile.  And he always used to make fun of the newer gen model with the smile bumper.  Then he sold his 07 and bought a Nissan truck, which he got bored with quickly and a couple months later he shows up with the new smiley face Speed 3 

I had to look up the mazdaspeed 3s to see wtf y'all are talking about :lol:. I'm not into most imports, but the new "Smiley" face ones look terrible, the older ones looked Alright.

Last edited:
I've been debating on another gti and pitching my mk4 before the winter hits or going rogue and getting a fj cruiser and making a swamp monster. :lol: I go back and forth. I would use the fj for hauling stuff but I could probably manage with a hatch as long as I got a truck to borrow. Decisions...

Back
Top Bottom