\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

True. Big plus. Rev hang is obnoxious in those cars
Still dont know what rev hang is. 
embarassed.gif

What do you mean money/hp ratio isnt worth it? Flashpro is about $400-$700, from what ive read, car runs a lot smoother and it does add hp.

:lol: You would still be right.... '89 r32's are the Skylines slowly becoming available for import this year.
Is there a demand from US guys trying to import them now, any sort of market? I'm up in B.C., Canada, just above Washington, where skylines are a plenty. Been kicking around the idea of buying one and trying to market it to guys in WA if there's money to be made, they're cheap up here, around 10g for one that's fairly clean.

Gonna look into how it works to import. If there's money to be made, I'd be willing to bring a couple to California.

dankenstien88 dankenstien88 :wow: idk that even existed

Boxer 6s are Posches claim to fame. :smokin

Subaru uses alot of boxer motors too.
Never knew this

Subaru uses nothing but flat engines... And Ferrari 12 cylinders of yesteryear were actually boxer 12's...
I knew about Subaru but I thought all Porsche used was the inline six

BMW 6 cylinders are all inline... In fact, I believe BMW is the only company currently producing I6 engines...

I don't think Porsche has ever made an inline engine, unless you wanna count some Audi I5's...Porsche's claim to fame has always been Boxer 6's.. They started off fairly small displacement, but have gone as high as 4.0 recently.. Porsche has also been making V8's since the 70's...

Back
Top Bottom