\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I like these more

The challenger is to big to find wheels outside of the viper to put on their. The jdm wheels do look nice but a challenger on viper rims>>>>those jdm wheels

The challenger is to big to find wheels outside of the viper to put on their. The jdm wheels do look nice but a challenger on viper rims>>>>those jdm wheels
I like a set of billet wheels on modern muscle cars, like something from true forged. I do agree that those viper rims Nelson posted a couple posts ago are much nicer than the jdm wheels. :smokin

The 911 for some reason tickles my fancy. Wouldn't do that to my own car but it looks fun in an rc car sorta way.

yall can keep sleeping on the SSR wheels, they look good on anything
Almost bought a set of those for my car, but ended up getting the 2 pc. work meisters instead. In hindsight, I should've picked up the SSR's instead so I could get the wheels rebuilt. Mine are all curbed up and bent from driving on it daily.

i dont even care for Viper wheels that much, i like em but they arent as great as mopar heads make em out to be.

sometimes they look good, other times meh

Back from the body shop. Repainted bumper! Also got the mirrors painted (not just the caps, the black plastic. Last pic is the EZpass painted black while mounted to the windshield. I got caught in the rain before I got to the garage. :frown:

What's the plate stand for? Those minor touch ups are looking clean!

:wow: How this guy went that far without hitting a single car or person blows my mind.

What a waste of an M3. :frown:

:wow: that was cool to watch dude is wild the longer he drove the less dambs he gave :lol:

wouldve been better if it was all cars instead of 1 car and 2-4 bikes :smokin rip to that m3 tho :frown:

Last edited:
2015 mustang is wack

just is not aggressive at all, guess they want a sports coupe an not a muscle car look

2015 challenger>

yall can keep sleeping on the SSR wheels, they look good on anything

6333233857_3ba8581c10_o.jpg

girl-owned-stanced-bmw-f30-2.jpg

1st pic...the wing..too much. i don't even...

that bimmer. stance too low. i don't do slammed personally.

Hold up...to those who don't cosign the wheels...what are you about then? Some big *** chrome wheels that leave no room for tire in the wheel well?

im not into aftermarket, leave the stock on for all i care just lower it a bit. not slammed.

im a simple dude

i can rock with u on that. im not into flashy joints...chrome this or spreewells that.

You
25d19a.JPG

or this? (i do like this one, just not as much)

or perhaps this?

or god forbid something like this?

c2.jpg

Nah, this is the best set of rims anyone has ever put on a new Chally:

6420237413_efcef01485_b.jpg

those rims aren't even engineered for day to day driving, car wasn't engineered for bs like that. (1st quoted pic btw). looks foolish. i see dudes in philly throw on OD rims on bullshht cars like a used crown vic/police interceptor :x

If that's the best challenger you seen you gotta get out and see more mobile culture. Sibal builds are straight geeky Asian builds border line rice just like his scion challenge cars LMAO! Even the board pin points the accuracy of a jdm themed challenger LOL your suppose to improve upon the design not desrespect it.

the dealership i get my cars at, biggest and best selling in the country BTW is having a car show late next month for the first time. i think im gonna stop by if i remember. willing to bet with be A LOT of people and a lot of mopars especially a bunch of charger/challenger and srt.

gonna def take a grip of pics and post em on here if i go.

If that's the best challenger you seen you gotta get out and see more mobile culture. Sibal builds are straight geeky Asian builds border line rice just like his scion challenge cars LMAO! Even the board pin points the accuracy of a jdm themed challenger LOL your suppose to improve upon the design not desrespect it.
LOL wut?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom