\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Cant believe the hate on the jonsibal challenger. Its a nice looking car and not even a challenger fan. 
No one is hating on it. Some of us just don't believe it's "the baddest Challenger ever built, and will ever be built". It ain't that serious :lol:

You guys would rather see some **** like this?

25d19a.JPG

or this? (i do like this one, just not as much)

IMG_1676.jpg

or perhaps this?

american_racing_torq_thrust_m_black_challenger_.jpg

or god forbid something like this?

c2.jpg

Nah, this is the best set of rims anyone has ever put on a new Chally:

6420237413_efcef01485_b.jpg
the last one is
sick.gif
in a bad way, my ppls live right down the street from no limit lol, and call me what you want but that challenger on 30's is clean I wouldn't ride 30's...24's is the most on cars

This is the best looking new Challenger i have ever seen
**** is mad ugly.

go big or go home

me personally i like the wheel gap on cars

nice big sized rims.

the biggest i would go is 26's maybe 28's depending on the car

those little itty bitty rims on that big challenger look horrible, keep them somewhere else.

off topic

you guys think will ever see steady 5-6 dollar gas in the USA within next few years

i wonder

off topic

you guys think will ever see steady 5-6 dollar gas in the USA within next few years

i wonder

It's definitely possible. What happens when there's a very low supply of fossil fuels? Prices will skyrocket and not many will be able to afford it.

I liked the Prius when I used to valet. Ugly shape, but pretty cool. I actually considered buying one as a daily.

Having a black car when its sunny and beautiful out SUCKS. :lol:

Every spider web and swirl is just so apparent. I almost wanna keep my car semi dirty so the swirls dont show as much. :smh:

That's why I love my car's Phantom Black color. It has that very dark gray color but in the sun, it looks even blacker.

Last edited:
Having a black car when its sunny and beautiful out SUCKS. :lol:

Every spider web and swirl is just so apparent. I almost wanna keep my car semi dirty so the swirls dont show as much. :smh:

You got to do some compounding and polishing. I love having a black car with very little swirls. :smokin

cars painted dark blue > ......black at night , blue during day 
That's pretty much like BMW's carbon black. I like how it's a dark blue metallic during daytime and black during the night. And even under some light at night, you can still see a hint of blue in the paint.

Back
Top Bottom