\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Having a black car when its sunny and beautiful out SUCKS. :lol:

Every spider web and swirl is just so apparent. I almost wanna keep my car semi dirty so the swirls dont show as much. :smh:
Yep. My last 2 cars were black. They only look good for about 5 minutes after they're washed, the rest of the time they look filthy :lol:. And when the sun is out, it just brings out all the small imperfections.

I've never been a fan of silver cuz it's such a boring color, but I ended up buying my Lightning in silver because it was such a good deal, even if it was the one color I didn't want. And to be honest, I'm actually kinda liking it now, for the simple fact that it looks clean even when it's dirty :lol: . School has been keeping me too busy to give it a wash as often as I'd like to :smh:

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that green is the worst color choice one can make :lol: jk
But seriously.. I hate green cars.

Getting that right shade of green is what matters.

I think we can all agree that green is the worst color choice one can make :lol: jk
But seriously.. I hate green cars.

I agree with this statement.. With the exception of British cars... If I ever own a Aston or Jag... Or realistically a Mini... It'll be British Racing Green... Any other car, Naw...

white cars are beautiful especially higher end/sports cars

theres a reason why white has been the most popular car color for like 10 years straight now

The only three colors I'll consider for a car the rest of my life are Black, Silver, Red and dark blue.

Yall can keep everything else.

I used to like forest green 300zx. Now they look so dated in green. They gotta be black or grey.

@Picasso Swerve http://www.eurobumperguard.com/bumper_pad.html

Get two rears so that you can put the two pieces of belt, under the hood.

But if you see something else you like buy that. Haha
Thats actually better since it covers the corners unlike the Badger or Bully but that looks like too much work to do everytime. 
laugh.gif
 Also way too easy to steal, its essentially just clamped on the back...

NYC parking sucks breh. 
sick.gif
 Dudes wanna squeeze in the tightest spots, these Smart cars man, ridiculous. I feel like tipping one over everytime I see it do some nonsense parking. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom