\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Im not much of a fan of the chally, but this one gets my vote
Replica wheels 
sick.gif

keep seeing the new challenger and charger everywhere now

im starting to feel the charger

have not seen the new charger yet seen it in person

looks better in person than in pics

i only seen it on the road, both were parked at a tim hortons a week ago elsewhere and im an idiot and didnt turn around to check it out even tho i wasnt in a rush :smh:

i know i like the chally but i gotta look around the charger up close and for a few minutes to see if i really like it or not. the LED's are cool

This is the best looking new Challenger i have ever seen

IMG_4655t.jpg

Naw

American muscle needs american wheels...

SRT10 wheels are the best thing for a Chally

:smokin

They replica wheels too

Team Hypocrite :smokin

I still liked them more when he had them with the machine finish instead of the gold.

But dude's stance is almost exactly how I would like mine to look I wouldn't drop as low though.

Last edited:
those are way too big IMO.  i like the style of them, looks good on the Challenger, but those are huge

They're huge for any car regardless of the setup. What are those 22s?

Yeah they are

These are the same exact same wheels without the drop and rolled fenders.

They are still big but dude with the Gold joints look crazy big

Last edited:
Ya that does look better.  The other car definitely needs a little higher profile tire. the rubber band tires make it look even worse

Having a black car when its sunny and beautiful out SUCKS. :lol:

Every spider web and swirl is just so apparent. I almost wanna keep my car semi dirty so the swirls dont show as much. :smh:
Yep. My last 2 cars were black. They only look good for about 5 minutes after they're washed, the rest of the time they look filthy :lol:. And when the sun is out, it just brings out all the small imperfections.

I've never been a fan of silver cuz it's such a boring color, but I ended up buying my Lightning in silver because it was such a good deal, even if it was the one color I didn't want. And to be honest, I'm actually kinda liking it now, for the simple fact that it looks clean even when it's dirty :lol: . School has been keeping me too busy to give it a wash as often as I'd like to :smh:

My Caddy is like a dark grey. At night it just looks black, but man it looks nice with the sun shining on it :pimp:

But word, if I wash it, it'll look dirty within 3 days.

The Sibal Chally still looks better than the Chally with the gold Viper rims.

The stance on Sibal's and the lip on the SSR's. 
smokin.gif

I just don't understand how a slammed car looks good to people but that looks horrible.

Both thems ***** look ridiculous.

OD, but you gotta appreciate the craftsmanship of that Benz. The exterior is very tastefully done as well.

"This **** is Givenchy, $900 jeans homie." 
smokin.gif

Forgout about that song, Theo. 
pimp.gif

That Benzo is dope as hell though. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom