\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

eewww

you car cant be raised that high without atleast sum 22's to 24's

i also dont like how it tries to fit in with every crowd from the low riders to the donks

it looks very confused on what it wants to be.

i it were me i would just threw sum 24's on it and call it a day

Figured it is kinda car related lol
laugh.gif

Often times people that have these things on their bumper are bad drivers
Thats actually better since it covers the corners unlike the Badger or Bully but that looks like too much work to do everytime. :lol:  Also way too easy to steal, its essentially just clamped on the back...

NYC parking sucks breh. :x  Dudes wanna squeeze in the tightest spots, these Smart cars man, ridiculous. I feel like tipping one over everytime I see it do some nonsense parking. :smh:

I have them so my bumpers are protected in the garage.

Plus its also good to have if you have to park out in the street. People just bump your car without giving a ****. **** NY parkers lol

How do you even get to that conclusion is beyond me. 
laugh.gif

I want one for those idiots who want to squeeze in a tight spot behind my car and end up scratching my bumper. Like I said, I learned my lesson with my white Camry, the bumper is in terrible shape. I rather prevent that with my Si now while the bumper is in decent shape.

This is the best looking new Challenger i have ever seen

IMG_4655t.jpg

Naw

American muscle needs american wheels...

SRT10 wheels are the best thing for a Chally

:smokin

They replica wheels too

Team Hypocrite :smokin

I still liked them more when he had them with the machine finish instead of the gold.

But dude's stance is almost exactly how I would like mine to look I wouldn't drop as low though.
that's PERFECT . makes me want to buy a challenger sooooo bad. :pimp:
sorry for quoting a picture .

'15 wrx or '13 c300?

im looking to buy a new car on my bday and im torn between the 2. completely different worlds, but both fit my personality (if that makes sense).

'15 wrx or '13 c300?

im looking to buy a new car on my bday and im torn between the 2. completely different worlds, but both fit my personality (if that makes sense).

U going for more luxury or enjoyment. Id pick the Wrx personally. Lower maintenance too

C300 will definitely have higher maintenance costs down the line, especially since it'll have about 2 years on it. You'll likely have to replace the tires soon depending on the mileage, etc.

I'd personally take the WRX in this scenario. Brand new and comes with a warranty. How much are you looking at for each?

How y'all get rid of them small scratches that appear out of nowhere. They wasn't there last night. I woke up and it was like 6 of them on my trunk smh

Back
Top Bottom