\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just got this top notch 93 NSX in.
5spd. 28k miles. One owner (80 years old). Completely stock with all documentation and service records. No accidents or repaints.

IMG_20190410_115433.jpg

:smh: This man thinks it’s only about power. That’s why you drive a hemi

We are talking about a drag race right?
I was under the impression that drivers r the same and they are both using the same stock tires.

Am I inept for thinking 450hp/500tq can outrun 335hp???

I was under the impression that drivers r the same and they are both using the same stock tires.

No but you’re talking 450 hp on a 50 year old car. It’s not just about the power at that point.
Read this post again
carb vs efi
engine efficiency
transmission/rear diff
power to weight ratio
tires
whp vs crank hp

last and most important, the driver

lots of other variables

specs look good on paper, but means nothing if you cant put power down or able to handle it

If the 300hp car can hook right and has the right gearing and suspension it could outrun a 1000hp car. There are alot of factors

In my old mustang that had a measly 300 hp I beat a camaro ss with 400 hp and a few challenger R/Ts with 375 hp I would always beat :lol:
I did have suspension upgrades (lower control arms were the best) and had wider rubber than stock. Also I knew my car very well so it helped get a perfect launch. I beat a couple 5.0s that had bad drivers but obviously the good drivers would outrun me

I love this channel, the cinematography is top notch and the love these owners have for their cars. "I'm not a car collector I am just the car caretaker." I would love to get an NSX just for the collectability aspect, maybe down the road things will line up.

The prices on these mid 90s Japanese cars are insane. I dont understand the hype at all but they're neat nonetheless

The prices on these mid 90s Japanese cars are insane. I dont understand the hype at all but they're neat nonetheless
And I love every minute of it, about 5/6 more mid 90's cars I want to get. Some are for collectibility some are just dream cars when I was younger.
i wouldnt call it hype, those who knew back then knew the deal. some people are just now catching on.

300ZX(t-top) or 3000GT VR4 would be my pick tho

japanese 90s is basically Murica 60s muscle car era
I almost pulled the trigger on a 300zx at a dealership up in CT. It was like a used Corvette dealership so I was like something must be wrong with it. However at $4K I should have pulled the trigger. I am still looking online for possible steals online.

The weird thing is I don't see any cars from today outside of the obvious GTR that will be coveted in 20-25 years.

It was a NA for that price right? A turbo is worth that with a blown motor and they aren’t bad to rebuild yourself.

Just seen the wildest thing I maybe ever saw. Loaded up this 1,100 mile viper to send off to Michigan
IMG_20190411_125422.jpg

and transport driver told me to come check out this 71 Chevelle he had just loaded up earlier. It's got a 1,800 horsepower Turbo Diesel engine with 3 Turbos. One of them sticking through the hood. Wish It wasn't crammed into the front of the hauler so I could have gotten a better look. **** was insane.

IMG_20190411_124939.jpg

IMG_20190411_124937.jpg

Snapchat-610728361.jpg

Back
Top Bottom