\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just took some daytime shots
20200111_120328.jpg
20200111_120614.jpg

Yeah especially if they’re that bright that they’re blinding people you can cause an accident. I think some states give tickets out for having high beams on.
Hmm...interesting :emoji_thumbsup: . I'd hate to cause an accident. I mainly got it for when I drive through rural bumble**** Pennsylvania & Upstate NY. Backroads have 0 light. I guess I'll deal with it if & when I get pulled over. Like my tints, the light bar ain't ever comin off, tell you that lol

Finally taking it home. Got a 235 mile journey with an untested JDM Type R swap

6EDF8315-07DC-4A94-A165-3283D06F1C96.jpeg
Beautiful eg
On a side note when I was into hondas I always wanted to do a type r swap in my integra but never got around to it because they're pricey as hell.
I'm thinking about finally getting around to it how do yall Honda cats feel about B vs H vs K for 300hp?

Beautiful eg
On a side note when I was into hondas I always wanted to do a type r swap in my integra but never got around to it because they're pricey as hell.
I'm thinking about finally getting around to it how do yall Honda cats feel about B vs H vs K for 300hp?

I personally would never put an H into anything.

As far as B and K, they're both great. I don't think K's belong in anything they never came in, such as Integras and EG/EK Civics. For me, the B-series is what belongs in those specific cars.

K swap > H swap > B swap
my homie was spanking b swaps in his h swap dc2
id only keep a B if it was already in there (gsr/si) but if i swap something out im going K or H

So I ordered a 36" LED bar for my Maxima. My older brother did the install late last night. I'm digging it, brighter the better. Got it from Amazon & the company is NiLight. It's superrr bright & like having the sun attached to your car. Some b4's & afters
20200110_201508.jpg
20200110_221944.jpg
with all lights on HID headlights/HID foglamps/LED bar
20200110_222054.jpg
b4
20200110_222104.jpg
(after)
20200110_222413.jpg
(what the car looks like looking at it from about 300 feet away, literal ball of insanely bright light)
20200110_201815.jpg
Also putting on some much needed new rubber
20200110_225338.jpg
& putting on these badboys along with the tires in the coming week. Lowering the car by about 1.6 inches.
20200110_225355.jpg
BC Racing BR Type coilovers. Can't wait!
20200110_221923.jpg
(just the LED bar on)
:stoneface:

Good tires though.

Nice pickup!

I was looking at trying to find a clean manual one for a daily and throw some Mugens on it or something. I personally love the futuristic look of these, especially the rear wheel covers.
Damn that’s a good *** idea, I should look for some mugens

Are they illegal? I've heard mixed answers. Typically they're reserved for off-roading I think. If I do get pulled over for it, I'll just tell em I bought the car this way. Plenty of SUVs & trucks I've seen be drivin around with em on, multiple even
Depends on the state, they are definitely not road illegal in any state, some states require them to be covered when on public roads because the light it reflects when they r off is hazardous

Damn that’s a good *** idea, I should look for some mugens

Depends on the state, they are definitely not road illegal in any state, some states require them to be covered when on public roads because the light it reflects when they r off is hazardous
Yeah you're right. I did some research on Google & read they're illegal in NY state & pretty much every other state too lol. Oh well, whatever, my tints are illegal, my exhaust is illegal...what's 1 more illegal item going to do? Lol

Yeah you're right. I did some research on Google & read they're illegal in NY state & pretty much every other state too lol. Oh well, whatever, my tints are illegal, my exhaust is illegal...what's 1 more illegal item going to do? Lol
Well your tints and exhaust don’t really affect anyone but your lights do. As long as you’re not driving around the city like that you’re good

Back
Top Bottom