\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think about this every so often. It would be the responsible thing to do imo. But the flip side of the coin that always gets me to keep my toys that I worked hard to get what I want and deserve it.
Do what's best for you if you gotta stay down a little longer its gonna be that much better for you when you get what you want and where you wanna be.
see but this the thing about being responsible
i think we should
within reason
we only live ONCE
u gotta be irresponsible some of the time IMO

sounds to me honestly
u getting bored with the power
i can relate
i kinda dislike when i have to drive my scat sometimes
That's cause da hemi is slow without alot of boost.
Motor is coming out my maro next month and into my ws6. Ls fest bound 😬

Yes you gonna get that gap sauce before then tho

That's cause da hemi is slow without alot of boost.
Motor is coming out my maro next month and into my ws6. Ls fest bound 😬

Yes you gonna get that gap sauce before then tho
giphy.gif

I think about this every so often. It would be the responsible thing to do imo. But the flip side of the coin that always gets me to keep my toys that I worked hard to get what I want ( I deserve it and lifes short and blah blah blah)
Do what's best for you if you gotta stay down a little longer its gonna be that much better for you when you get what you want and where you wanna be.
It’s a weird balance that I have a very hard time with
Like it’s not as if it’sa rare car I can never find again you know. But at the same time driving a high hp car is an irreplaceable feeling

ninjahood ninjahood slow response bc I’ve been busy but that number for a 2019 hellcat has absolutely 0 to do with long term reliability of that car and more specifically between brands which was the topic of discussion.
Maintenance, like paying for anything else, is considerably more expensive the less informed you are.

The amount of times I’ve heard about the price of “bmw oil changes” :rolleyes no matter how you slice it that’s a giant climb from the bottom to very nearly the top. It’s okay papi, you can use my massage seats while we wait for AAA to get you back on the road

ninjahood ninjahood slow response bc I’ve been busy but that number for a 2019 hellcat has absolutely 0 to do with long term reliability of that car and more specifically between brands which was the topic of discussion.
Maintenance, like paying for anything else, is considerably more expensive the less informed you are.

The amount of times I’ve heard about the price of “bmw oil changes” :rolleyes no matter how you slice it that’s a giant climb from the bottom to very nearly the top. It’s okay papi, you can use my massage seats while we wait for AAA to get you back on the road
i dont remember what yall was arguing about
but man im telling u
that hellcat just driving it
puts a smile on ur face
its fun as hell
know plenty of folks
who are snobs about it
then the second they get in one and take it for a drive
are grinning ear to ear

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare he named some fca brands and said German reliability was laughable in comparison. Absolute wildin. ItCould be me tho

you’ll never catch me in an American car. I’ve seen the **** that goes on here

New wheels came in.

I was going for that oem look but more aggressive

the rears are pretty concave
177903BC-EA99-4A87-82CC-1C962D6289A3.jpeg
Love them I was thinking of getting something similar for the summer in a gunmetal color for the SC.
83096703_2798608166843570_8345340379201011712_o.jpg

The C8 looks pretty good in black
Why are you parking that on the street, why don't you have a cover? None of that would of saved him but getting the feeling the new Corvette will become the hood car of choice. I remember when the Challengers first came out many V6 owners thought they were the **** because they had one.

If you’re talking about the 80 out of 100 score it’s not even specific to the hellcat. They score the car as the model. So it’s based on all the trims even the v6 which is the most sold. Cause I went on the other trims and they had the exact same score for reliability and everything else. Did the same for the mustang and all the trims had the same scores so I wouldn’t really pay attention to those scores cause they’re probably mostly based on the base trims that are sold the most

Love them I was thinking of getting something similar for the summer in a gunmetal color for the SC.

Why are you parking that on the street, why don't you have a cover? None of that would of saved him but getting the feeling the new Corvette will become the hood car of choice. I remember when the Challengers first came out many V6 owners thought they were the **** because they had one.
Well that’s cause you could get a challenger for 25k. Don’t think the hood is gonna go cop a 60k car :lol: I don’t see corvettes in the hood really unless it’s like a 2005

Well that’s cause you could get a challenger for 25k. Don’t think the hood is gonna go cop a 60k car :lol: I don’t see corvettes in the hood really unless it’s like a 2005
Really they were going for that cheap? Never priced them out just saw them around.

yeah i rarely see corvettes in the hood unless its a older one on 24's

U ain’t getting no 392 for 25k
Maybe a base model SXT

U ain’t getting no 392 for 25k
Maybe a base model SXT

My Co-worker has a 392 Daytona and I am not even gonna front, its nice. Especially the exhaust not, I know the V8 exhaust note isn't exclusive to just Mopar, but damn it sounds good. If I was currently in the market I would strongly consider one, but I am set right now.

My Co-worker has a 392 Daytona and I am not even gonna front, its nice. Especially the exhaust not, I know the V8 exhaust note isn't exclusive to just Mopar, but damn it sounds good. If I was currently in the market I would strongly consider one, but I am set right now.
da 3 different muscle car motors all sound veery different.
well each v8 i can usually tell if its mopar gm or ford

Back
Top Bottom