\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^ white Chevy SS with Holden badges? or real deal Holden Commodore
It’s a ss

I do. I don't doubt the interior is a big step up. As well as performance. But I think the car is legit ugly. Wouldn't ever consider owning.

However the z06/ZR1 could change the looks dramatically if it's lower and wider. The c8 race car looks really good.
The Tj hunt kit looks pretty good
6E94495A-2B52-4357-B39F-1424FD5BE842.jpeg

Attachments

• 99968C66-6AD2-4226-9C27-9A3ED0EB18F7.jpeg
    99968C66-6AD2-4226-9C27-9A3ED0EB18F7.jpeg
    758.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 8F93BD30-D73B-4A6F-8715-06FA7B59299A.jpeg
    8F93BD30-D73B-4A6F-8715-06FA7B59299A.jpeg
    506.3 KB · Views: 155
That kit would look much better with just a lip spoiler.

Cant wait to see what they do to the zr1.
Hopefully it will be a twin turbo v8 for the first time. They could snatch cadillacs black wing twin turbo for the since they stopped making the ct6v

nice Chevy SS nonetheless, i kind of like the Holden badges

bostongeorge bostongeorge you know if its stick or auto?
It was auto.

He was also cammed. Makes me want to cam my car but for the price of the install I could buy a supercharger
trained professionals? LOL
yall acting out fast and the furious in real life b :lol:

man these fools are always wildin almost got me in trouble too haha.

When I drove by the cop he told me to pull over but I dipped but I wasn’t even speeding or doing anything illegal

it just look like I was speeding cause I’m in a yellow sports car

It’s a ss

The Tj hunt kit looks pretty good
6E94495A-2B52-4357-B39F-1424FD5BE842.jpeg
That looks pretty decent but.... That's not what the cars look like at all. I just think the proportions and shape for a mid engine car are way off. The front end looks pretty good. From the windshield back the c8 is just atrocious. Even worse in person than photos

whats worse? A car salesman or someone selling their car but overvalues it due to their love for it?
A car salesman is worse. They lie ALL the time and if you don’t pay attention they’ll screw you 90% of the time. Someone overvaluing their car just won’t get sold until they realize they need to lower the price.

Is it dumb to not get an extremely reliable vehicle because it's infotainment system is trash?

This RC 300 F Sport is calling my name but I can't fathom using that Lexus infotainment it comes with

It was auto.

He was also cammed. Makes me want to cam my car but for the price of the install I could buy a supercharger

man these fools are always wildin almost got me in trouble too haha.

When I drove by the cop he told me to pull over but I dipped but I wasn’t even speeding or doing anything illegal

it just look like I was speeding cause I’m in a yellow sports car
You need a cam to get max efficiency of that blower.
That chop is just a plus :wink:
Is it dumb to not get an extremely reliable vehicle because it's infotainment system is trash?

This RC 300 F Sport is calling my name but I can't fathom using that Lexus infotainment it comes with
I wouldn't say dumb because YOU are the one gonna be using it constantly. If it were me I'd swap out for another radio or do that iPad mod.
It's all preference. I dont care about stuff like that as long as the sound is good and I got bluetooth I'm good because most of the time my exhaust is what I'm gonna be hearing

My wife’s old GS F-Sport... this is back in 2013/2014 when it first came out...

Lexon carbon fiber bodykit, RS-R Springs and Vossen Wheels and Nitto Tires

624B4E64-8641-449C-8A4B-5B895D93AA33.jpeg

Sheeesh you a die hard Lexus stan I see. Have you owned anything aside from Lexus? All your cars you've posted are dope especially that SUV:pimp:

Not really if thats going to be your only car. If it was a secondary commuter car, then whatever is cheapest and idc what it has :lol:

Like I did with my renegade jeep. Lol

I mean kinda if you're really just gonna use your phone anyways.

Also I put a Nexus 7 tablet in my whip a while back, great when it works but a pain to take out and fix when it doesn't. Probably revert to the of screen since I might get a new whip or put in one of those Tesla style radios.

Lost the lust to keep my car clean 100% of time. Kind of a mess right now :lol: need to go clean it tomorrow

Not dumb at all. After having lived with a Lexus I can def say the infotainment is just god awful. That mouse trackpad they have across the lineup is just awful and would stop me from getting any new Lexus except for the LC500.

Sheeesh you a die hard Lexus stan I see. Have you owned anything aside from Lexus? All your cars you've posted are dope especially that SUV:pimp:
My hand down was a Nissan Sentra. I bought a Hyundai Scoupe Turbo which was a complete POS... went Lexus and never turned back...

Anybody here riding around with deleted CAT? I wanna buy some test pipes this week for my car. Idk how strict the emission test are here in AZ but I want the gains so willing to take the risk. Only issues if I get the pipes, I’m not fully saved up to do that and get a tune at same time so I’ll have to ride without a tune.

Back
Top Bottom