\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Any Acura TLX a-spec owners or anybody that can educate me on them ? I’m looking to purchase one.
Meh, look at the G70 Genesis first or even a Camry XSE or even the Accord Sport. About to be redesigned anyway. Drives meh, slow, weird looking front and has quality issues.

Meh, look at the G70 Genesis first or even a Camry XSE or even the Accord Sport. About to be redesigned anyway. Drives meh, slow, weird looking front and has quality issues.
G70 is really good if you want performance. All the reviews and owner forums I’ve read point out it’s a really great performance car for a value compared to the Germans spec wise. It’s pretty cramped tho after having sat in a friends

I was just checking out some vids Avalon/Camry TRD, looks good at a decent price with some performance upgrades. FWD and no power added though, same engine as xse I think. If they add some power, awd and that voodoo blue next year and I might check it out.

I’m not copping anything that’s not awd, that’s my limiting thing. If it wasn’t for that I’d just cop da mustang gt.

not in mn. I gotta turn 4wd on in my truck to get down my alley the first couple days after snow.

japan needs to step their crossover game up. You can get a 500hp x3. Japan needs to answer to that.

Sheesh my boy just copped the yellow Supra to match the yellow Huracan performante

BCAE049A-B1FA-485C-BE63-9248D2CCE9BF.jpeg
A1302BAA-E086-4FB9-A654-20C16B527150.jpeg
C701486C-277C-47EC-8F8F-A4E996FACC7B.jpeg

Sheesh my boy just copped the yellow Supra to match the yellow Huracan performante

BCAE049A-B1FA-485C-BE63-9248D2CCE9BF.jpeg
A1302BAA-E086-4FB9-A654-20C16B527150.jpeg
C701486C-277C-47EC-8F8F-A4E996FACC7B.jpeg
Saw one last Friday on the highway. Car gets clowned on for it's BMW dna & not meeting expectations in comparison to the OG Supra(no matter how good it can be that would've never happened anyway) but this car is beautiful from all angles imo. The one I saw was white with black accents, lines were smooth & angular with a wide, chunky rear

Saw one last Friday on the highway. Car gets clowned on for it's BMW dna & not meeting expectations in comparison to the OG Supra(no matter how good it can be that would've never happened anyway) but this car is beautiful from all angles imo. The one I saw was white with black accents, lines were smooth & angular with a wide, chunky rear

Saw one on the 101 to SF about two weeks ago while in traffic and it looked much nicer than I had anticipated

That yellow looks so amazing on the Supra.

it’s shows off the body lines perfect

It’s cool, they should have just called it something else.

tbh it’s probably just because the motor is so legendary nobody can top the Toyota X Yamaha collab. Anything with Yamaha is good, they run the boat motor game as well.

Saw one on the 101 to SF about two weeks ago while in traffic and it looked much nicer than I had anticipated
Same. I liked it in pics & videos but seeing it in person was totally different & you see the work they put into its design.
My son is enamored with that car, so we saw one up close at our local BMW dealership, i think it's a beautiful car.
Gorgeous all around totally agree.
That yellow looks so amazing on the Supra.

it’s shows off the body lines perfect
The yellow does look dope...very few cars can pull off yellow. The body lines are so free flowing I love it
It’s cool, they should have just called it something else.

tbh it’s probably just because the motor is so legendary nobody can top the Toyota X Yamaha collab. Anything with Yamaha is good, they run the boat motor game as well.
That would've made it a better sell if they named it something different. By calling it Supra they themselves did injustice to their product. Nostalgia will never let it live up to its name. I didn't know Yamaha is into boat motors

Yeah that’s just it, they named it something they can never live up to.

yeah they are the outboard kings, really good reliable motors.

besides the fact that its not a toyota i dont see what the issue is with the new supra if we look at it objectively as far as performance goes i think it checks most the supra boxes
old supra was a straight 6 turbo known for making big power numbers same with this supra.... its already making 500hp+ easy
also i dont see why people swap the motor for the older 2j.... seems kind of backwards... id be more impressed with a 6 speed swap from the z4 tbh....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom