\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

There's a guy in upstate NY that bought a big piece of land and built a private racetrack. Read up on Wilzig racing manor to see some of the difficulties involved with neighbors, zoning, etc.

Yall still messing with Mr. G parts?

20200528_102026.jpg

Yall still messing with Mr. G parts?

20200528_102026.jpg
Thats a good brand,i personally prefer the rubber gaskets. If you are going to use the cork material make sure they are tighten down to specs.

Oh yeah,another good thing about this car is benz still makes parts for these. They are pricey but yeah.

Thats a good brand,i personally prefer the rubber gaskets. If you are going to use the cork material make sure they are tighten down to specs.

Oh yeah,another good thing about this car is benz still makes parts for these. They are pricey but yeah.
Yeah I’ve had better luck with rubber gaskets. On the camino I did the rear main seal, oil pan, and valve cover seals with rubber gaskets which had leaks when I got the car. Haven’t had an issue ever since.

Only see Mr. Gasket on older Chev's. Think they're as old as a brand like Holley is.

And they better keep making parts for 126's. Since I got mine I saw one on the road and a clean black 560 parked downtown. Mass produced car but their either in the driveway or junk yard... "Keep em on the road" fellas...

Yeah I’ve had better luck with rubber gaskets. On the camino I did the rear main seal, oil pan, and valve cover seals with rubber gaskets which had leaks when I got the car. Haven’t had an issue ever since.
same

replaced both my valve cover gaskets cuz they were leaky (which was reasonable for its age and i had no issues since. Getting ready to replace my intake manifold gaskets actually.
Only see Mr. Gasket on older Chev's. Think they're as old as a brand like Holley is.

And they better keep making parts for 126's. Since I got mine I saw one on the road and a clean black 560 parked downtown. Mass produced car but their either in the driveway or junk yard... "Keep em on the road" fellas...
yeah they been around for some time. Way back thats what most manufacturers used because it was a cheap option.

thats true also. I seen one sitting infront of someones house for about 5 years,came back to that neighborhood and it was gone,hopefully not the junkyard . Cleanest sel i seen so far was this babyblue and silver bottom one with the monoblock wheels

Back
Top Bottom