\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

They got a guy with a Mustang GT always posting his races that are questionable; fake races or/and always jumping count.
Smh.

It's all the same thing. Tons of them talk for 20 min and give you 5 seconds of the car. Alot of then really don't even love the car(s) they drive. They just do it for the money/likes/attention. Don't get me wrong, there are some good ones out there. But most of them are carbon copies of each other. I don't wanna hear you kick knowledge about how hard you work and how I can do the same as you with hard work...or see you throw a bunch of silly aftermarket stuff on your car just so you can make more videos etc etc.

I feel sorry for the next owner of some of these cars. They are gonna get some really screwed up vehicles.

Last edited:
Picked up a 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport yesterday... thanks to Costco helped me get 15% off retail! Unfortunately the 4x4 wasn't included in the deal but I'm in love with my new whip!!!!

IMG_0581.jpg

Yeah they’ve been selling them.

I’d whip a geo tracker. :pimp:

My buddy has one in kauai. It’s legit for some light off roading.

I just want to make sure I understand all the pieces yo this puzzle.....so you called me out and said I was pushing a hellcat narrative/stereotype when I made a comment about hellcat owners wanting a 60mph roll race.....

following that you said you have only got your hellcat to 164ish MPH then a few post later you state you wouldn't get a charger because it has a 2mph less top speed.....even tho you admitting you haven't taking your current hellcat to its top speed?

Is that all current information?
I’ve never raced my hellcat not even on the street
So yes only 164
If I raced or had the time I would def race
And like I said I got to 164 by accident
Was rushing to get somewhere
Looked down and was at 164

Smh.

It's all the same thing. Tons of them talk for 20 min and give you 5 seconds of the car. Alot of then really don't even love the car(s) they drive. They just do it for the money/likes/attention. Don't get me wrong, there are some good ones out there. But most of them are carbon copies of each other. I don't wanna hear you kick knowledge about how hard you work and how I can do the same as you with hard work...or see you throw a bunch of silly aftermarket stuff on your car just so you can make more videos etc etc.

I feel sorry for the next owner of some of these cars. They are gonna get some really screwed up vehicles.
Wife said I shoulda been did the YouTube thing
She said With my personality
And the cars
woulda made bank

Haven't had it out in like almost 3 weeks. Going to try to take it to my boys shop this Tues or Wed & get it up on the lift to wipe down & clean the undercarriage. How're you & your cars doing?
Wife went on a cruise through the whole bay
With some female car club she joining
She went by herself
She liked it
They was at LEAST 100+ deep
all mopars
With a few others sprinkled in
Went from Hayward to sf to Fairfield to sac
And ended in Stockton
Police set a trap in Stockton
And was pulling over folks for tints
And no front license plates
:smh:

I can’t find a redeye for a respectable price
And I don’t want a widebody redeye
So been looking for a slim one
chally70.jpg

This one in the bay
Go cop an old school fam. They wont depreciate and they're bad ***. I just recently sold my notchback and firebird to obtain one of my dream cars as a new project.

Smh.

Couldnt have said it better myself. If car gentrification was a thing, 95% of these corny *** YouTubers are the reason to blame.

Seeing a lot of whips who once nobody cared for, being swooped up and inflated because its the flavor of the week.

Oh, I thought we were talking car reviewers.

not those lame dudes who ride around in their cars ranting. FOH, they don’t even talk about anything. Trash vlog lames.

Dont watch a lot of car Youtube vloggers though I saw in a video once that alot of these vloggeds just get Mclarens and call it a day. :lol:

I woudnt mind a 570S for myself either though shi...

Oh, I thought we were talking car reviewers.

not those lame dudes who ride around in their cars ranting. FOH, they don’t even talk about anything. Trash vlog lames.
:lol: Oh you not trying to watch some cornball drive around his block and tell you 10 things he hates about his car? Then next day 10 things he loves about it? Then what it's like owning the car for 3 days? Then what the 1st oil change cost? etc etc

Back
Top Bottom