\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn your car is clean.

that’s nothing man, it’s not gonna penetrate. Pause.

my brake rotors rust if I don’t drive my car because it’s so swampy here. Raw metal just gets surface rust.

they have anti rust coatings
Thank you, I'll look into that.
Just surface rust. Pretty much every car gets it no matter where you live
Makes sense. Is it worse if you live near the water?
Damn your car is clean.

that’s nothing man, it’s not gonna penetrate. Pause.

my brake rotors rust if I don’t drive my car because it’s so swampy here. Raw metal just gets surface rust.
Lol. I try my best to keep it spotless. I have mild to medium OCD which is a good thing because it makes me super clean & hygenic lol. Yeah I hear ya on the brake rotors, hate that crap.

I actually got rid of the M, I never drove it and I didn’t love it anymore.

Here is right before I sold her:

EBFF88A6-83EC-43AD-AE4D-644F16D71194.jpeg

And the new girl:

BC7862C0-96DE-4DD5-B714-BAF9F823FE51.jpeg

New shoes coming soon :evil:

the only FCA product i would consider buying. This joint is fire!!!

Me too. That or the track hawk (or a wrangler). It’d be damn hard for me to give up that m4 for one though (but I have a kid so I’d never be able to have that m4 anyways) :lol:

While I had the car up on the lift earlier this week I noticed some parts had slight brownish rust on them. Pic for reference. My car has never seen snow/road salt & got caught in maybe 2 or 3 spot rain showers during the summer over the years. Why did this rust happen? My brother said maybe some of the parts are made of aluminum. What gives guys? In b4 all the "because it's a Dodge" jokes lol
20200617_121322.jpg

that’s just raw metal rusting from the humidity. I have some golf clubs that did that just by sitting in my in my trunk for a couple weeks (they were made like that on purpose). I’m guessing you’d have to clean those parts up with a wire wheel and coat them with something.

that’s just raw metal rusting from the humidity. I have some golf clubs that did that just by sitting in my in my trunk for a couple weeks (they were made like that on purpose). I’m guessing you’d have to clean those parts up with a wire wheel and coat them with something.
Air & metal reacting to one another, I see you science. Were they JFK's golf clubs? Lol. Manufacturers should coat them with some rust resistant coating after all that $ it costs to buy cars nowadays, sheesh. I just may do that wire wheel and coating next time I have it up on the lift

Me too. That or the track hawk (or a wrangler). It’d be damn hard for me to give up that m4 for one though (but I have a kid so I’d never be able to have that m4 anyways) :lol:

Man honestly I just started feeling too cramped in the M and Im not even tall just wide :lol: but the biggest downfall of it was the exhaust, from owning a E92 M3 and C63 I was used to the V8 growl and that's not what the S55 sounds like at all, its trash honestly. Also without a tune the DCT is brutal to drive in sport mode with.

What would you give the pizza out of a 10? Car is looking slick man, what kind of Lexus is this? Beautiful family too, God Bless y'all brother. Is that an old school Wrangler behind you? Love those things

thank you
I’m in Atlanta and it’s as close to NYC pizza as you can get. It’s really good.
Car is a Lexus LC 500 but the car modified.

Back
Top Bottom