\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Golf R is nice. I see a lot of them gti around my way, looks like a lot of fun to throw into a corner & power out. Yeah clear off your financial stuff & start the build on that C5. Those are dope, they came with the 5.7 LS1 & LS6 V8 right

yep those are the engines.

bruh, it doesn’t even handle like a fwd car. Like you can tell it’s fwd when you launch it. But cornering it’s crazy. The diff is so good it just keeps pulling you into the corner. I can hit freeway ramps at 50 and the tires aren’t squealing or anything.

Car got rear ended today, for sure most likely total... of course hit and run. This killed whatever spirit I had left. , 2nd car total within a year both not my fault. They say don’t let the devil win but after a while you just got to say **** it, can’t win no matter how hard you try. Bout to drink a 5th of henny and just go to sleep.

Car got rear ended today, for sure most likely total... of course hit and run. This killed whatever spirit I had left. , 2nd car total within a year both not my fault. They say don’t let the devil win but after a while you just got to say **** it, can’t win no matter how hard you try. Bout to drink a 5th of henny and just go to sleep.

rest up king, at least youre alive.

Sheeesh you alright? How bad is it where the pics?

Sheeesh you alright? How bad is it where the pics?
Yeah I’m good, I was already slowing down but some clown jump into the lane behind me speeding and hit me which the impact push my head and my body forward. So as I tried to get back on the brakes but during me panicking I hit gas instead. The impact already had my car going left by default so end up jumping divider, not sure how my car clear that because my car low but whatever. Somehow didn’t get hit by oncoming traffic being on the wrong side of the road.

Sure lucky I didn’t get hurt and no one else got hurt but person who hit me is a sucker. Had witness say that suv that hit me took off flying after the crash. If you gonna crash into someone, be a man and own up to it. Anyway sure some might say get over it, it’s a slow 370z not end of the world, and you might be right but two total cars in a year both not your fault is mentally draining.

Attachments

• 527B4E07-E852-4568-946A-03E66639FF30.jpeg
    527B4E07-E852-4568-946A-03E66639FF30.jpeg
    311.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 7578FFAC-C3CD-4C1E-B300-069064C1D7D1.jpeg
    7578FFAC-C3CD-4C1E-B300-069064C1D7D1.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 35
  • B19F5D86-1972-43B1-AF9C-8AC4FB700665.jpeg
    B19F5D86-1972-43B1-AF9C-8AC4FB700665.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 651148E3-4D7B-4928-9662-B1B76B87DBE4.jpeg
    651148E3-4D7B-4928-9662-B1B76B87DBE4.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 99
  • C17451BD-EF83-47A9-BC79-89AC58D84508.jpeg
    C17451BD-EF83-47A9-BC79-89AC58D84508.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 152
u got insurance though
why u stressing

Yeah I’m good, I was already slowing down but some clown jump into the lane behind me speeding and hit me which the impact push my head and my body forward. So as I tried to get back on the brakes but during me panicking I hit gas instead. The impact already had my car going left by default so end up jumping divider, not sure how my car clear that because my car low but whatever. Somehow didn’t get hit by oncoming traffic being on the wrong side of the road.

Sure lucky I didn’t get hurt and no one else got hurt but person who hit me is a sucker. Had witness say that suv that hit me took off flying after the crash. If you gonna crash into someone, be a man and own up to it. Anyway sure some might say get over it, it’s a slow 370z not end of the world, and you might be right but two total cars in a year both not your fault is mentally draining.
oh that'll buff right out

yea any rear quarter damage like that its totalled

i feel you on the mental part, glad youre ok physically

try to be optimistic, look at it as a way of trying to get something else you really really want

yep those are the engines.

bruh, it doesn’t even handle like a fwd car. Like you can tell it’s fwd when you launch it. But cornering it’s crazy. The diff is so good it just keeps pulling you into the corner. I can hit freeway ramps at 50 and the tires aren’t squealing or anything.
That's awesome man. There's something fun & different about fwd cars & hooning around in em. Good to know they put quality diff from factory on them things. You going to do any chassis upgrades/mods for even more performance? I know Challengers ain't the best cars for handling lol but I still be throwing that elephant into corners on stock 245/45/20 rubber :lol: it's a lot scarier to experience as a passenger than as a driver imo. My brother always says "Don't do it bro" & immediately grabs onto the oh **** handles :rofl:

That's awesome man. There's something fun & different about fwd cars & hooning around in em. Good to know they put quality diff from factory on them things. You going to do any chassis upgrades/mods for even more performance? I know Challengers ain't the best cars for handling lol but I still be throwing that elephant into corners on stock 245/45/20 rubber :lol: it's a lot scarier to experience as a passenger than as a driver imo. My brother always says "Don't do it bro" & immediately grabs onto the oh **** handles :rofl:

Yeah I’ll do some mods once I’m out of warranty. First will be a tune on the engine and transmission gives it about 100 more hp and tq. This tune dynos at 310 to the wheels so that’s plenty for a fwd for me. I’ll throw some wheels and lower it maybe an inch. It’s my daily so I don’t want to make it scrape on every driveway and all that.

it’s always scarier for the passenger. :lol: yeah they are bigger but I’m sure it’s still fun and not that bad in corners.

No way you need to burn out them bicycle tires asap.
20200117_232004.jpg

If you got a muscle car the smallest tire you should be running in the rear is at least 305s imo
The bigger the better! If I could fit more than 345s I would.

Damn bro, so sorry to hear about this. Silver lining is that you're ok. Cars can be replaced lives can't. Don't let it kill your spirit, you'll rebound stronger I promise you that. W.e. doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Any near by businesses with camera footage of the perp? Thank God you didn't get hit by oncoming traffic man! That is some scary stuff right there. She's a beautiful 370 even in that condition. Is repair totally outta the question? I understand you're mentally drained & down but pray man, you got this. As for the sucker who did this to you, don't you worry...what goes around comes right back around

Yeah I’ll do some mods once I’m out of warranty. First will be a tune on the engine and transmission gives it about 100 more hp and tq. This tune dynos at 310 to the wheels so that’s plenty for a fwd for me. I’ll throw some wheels and lower it maybe an inch. It’s my daily so I don’t want to make it scrape on every driveway and all that.

it’s always scarier for the passenger. :lol: yeah they are bigger but I’m sure it’s still fun and not that bad in corners.
That sounds like a plan bro. How much longer till you're outta warranty? They got me with that "extended warranty" crap lol locked in till 2023. A 100+ hp/tq is a huge increase and should change the ride bigtime- in a good way ofcourse. You're @ 310 right now or will be after the mods? Lowering it will anchor it even better to the ground. That is true about the passengers lol. And yup they're big but I think that's kind of the reason why it's so much fun lol & they're not as bad as most people think when it comes to handling. I'm not saying they're like Camaros or Mustangs but if you know your car & it's limits as a machine & yours as a driver you'll be just fine. Not going to carve a canyon with a Challenger but proper rubber & experience behind the wheel it can be ok on the twisties. I like to consider it a Gorilla that can do ballet lol

No way you need to burn out them bicycle tires asap.
20200117_232004.jpg

If you got a muscle car the smallest tire you should be running in the rear is at least 305s imo
The bigger the better! If I could fit more than 345s I would.
Damn! Now that's what I call meaty rubber, lookin good brother. What's the car pushing now, has it been dynoed recently? Lol them bicycle tires & you're right, I'm just waiting to be out of warranty & start the build which will also include some chuncky nittos. Agreed the bigger the better with tires on muscle cars. Are they custom made after exceeding 315s?

TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully Not to sound like a vulture fam, but my brother wants to know will you be parting out your Z? If so, he's interested in buying your CAI & Akebono brakes...he wanted me to ask you how much would you want for these items? :emoji_thumbsup:

^ i got rear ended twice this year... luckily both times the car behind me was only going less than 5mph... first time i was at a stop light and the guy rear ended me not paying attention that i was there... second time same thing but i was at a stop sign but the messed up part was i was in a loaner car from my dealership... they didnt make a big deal of the damage cuz it was just a few scratches...

TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully Not to sound like a vulture fam, but my brother wants to know will you be parting out your Z? If so, he's interested in buying your CAI & Akebono brakes...he wanted me to ask you how much would you want for these items? :emoji_thumbsup:
It’s all good I had a few people on the Facebook ask me too, I’m waiting for insurance and shop to come to conclusion if it’s total or not. I told them I want all my parts I payed for it out so I’ll let you know

It’s all good I had a few people on the Facebook ask me too, I’m waiting for insurance and shop to come to conclusion if it’s total or not. I told them I want all my parts I payed for it out so I’ll let you know
Sounds good bro. Thank you, hope it all works out for you man :smile:

:rofl:
All that is truth
I be hittin them corners
Passengers be holding on for dear life

Back
Top Bottom