\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

That sounds like a plan bro. How much longer till you're outta warranty? They got me with that "extended warranty" crap lol locked in till 2023. A 100+ hp/tq is a huge increase and should change the ride bigtime- in a good way ofcourse. You're @ 310 right now or will be after the mods? Lowering it will anchor it even better to the ground. That is true about the passengers lol. And yup they're big but I think that's kind of the reason why it's so much fun lol & they're not as bad as most people think when it comes to handling. I'm not saying they're like Camaros or Mustangs but if you know your car & it's limits as a machine & yours as a driver you'll be just fine. Not going to carve a canyon with a Challenger but proper rubber & experience behind the wheel it can be ok on the twisties. I like to consider it a Gorilla that can do ballet lol
Extended warranties can be Cancelled and refunded partially most of the time. That’s what I did

Glad you ok TrafficLightBully TrafficLightBully , I got rear ended last year with my son in the back shook me up pretty bad.
497E77E6-CD22-4727-896E-B3E5289C8F64.jpeg

damn sorry to hear but glad you ok, your situation was worses since you had your kid with you. But for sure glad you overcame it🙏🏽. It’ll take me some time I’m sure I’ll get over the situation as time goes pass. But I’m taking a break from cars, have no plan to buy another no time soon.

G8's are soggy as hell unless you get a DOD delete and at least a cam and stall.
Grab a Sierra> single cab or a srt10 ram :nerd:
77ea9316f753a497bc5312da3380aa3d.jpg

mopp-1212-06-2004-dodge-ram-srt10-web.jpg

1583526728_toocn5-1.jpg

🤤
I’m good on a mopar truck.

that Sierra is so beautiful man but they TAX

and yes of course DOD delete on the g8.

I prefer a single cab over a G8 but depends what I g err a better deal on.

I have an ideain my head of spending less than 15k to go at least 10/11 in the 1/4. Whilst having full interior and AC

I’m good on a mopar truck.

that Sierra is so beautiful man but they TAX

and yes of course DOD delete on the g8.

I prefer a single cab over a G8 but depends what I g err a better deal on.

I have an ideain my head of spending less than 15k to go at least 10/11 in the 1/4. Whilst having full interior and AC
Sounds like wishful thinking imo.
You want a non dogged out g8 (which will be hard to find in ca) your spending 10-12k ( at least super clean ones going for 15k). Even if you keep it stock and boost it the cheapest you can get a supercharger installed and tuned is ~4500. Then the 6l80e is on borrowed time and the rear end gotta get swapped in from a Camaro or a V because they're notorious for 1 legging.
Get the truck imo they'll hold their value more than a g8 imo

Damn! Now that's what I call meaty rubber, lookin good brother. What's the car pushing now, has it been dynoed recently? Lol them bicycle tires & you're right, I'm just waiting to be out of warranty & start the build which will also include some chuncky nittos. Agreed the bigger the better with tires on muscle cars. Are they custom made after exceeding 315s?
Your options get limited after 315 but you dont need to custom.
20200217_185406.jpg
471/440 through a ls1/t56 ( 6 speed) after 4 pulls. Upgraded some "restrictions" my tuner suggested and it feels alot stronger then before. Not bad for a 5.7

damn sorry to hear but glad you ok, your situation was worses since you had your kid with you. But for sure glad you overcame it🙏🏽. It’ll take me some time I’m sure I’ll get over the situation as time goes pass. But I’m taking a break from cars, have no plan to buy another no time soon.
I hope you can get past it bro, don’t let it stress you and stay prayed up.

The H.I.D. bulb on the left headlight on my Maxima burnt out back in Feb. I've been lazy to replace it but got around to ordering a new one. Went with Kensun brand kit. Bi-Xenon 6000k. It's slightly blue'er than my regular white HIDs & more on line with the LED bar shade. It's kind of kicking up my OCD not being a 100% match lol. Idk if I should replace the foglamp HIDs as well to Kensun brand kinds or just wait till they burn out one by one.
20200630_113859.jpg
20200630_113909.jpg
20200630_113913.jpg

Sounds like wishful thinking imo.
You want a non dogged out g8 (which will be hard to find in ca) your spending 10-12k ( at least super clean ones going for 15k). Even if you keep it stock and boost it the cheapest you can get a supercharger installed and tuned is ~4500. Then the 6l80e is on borrowed time and the rear end gotta get swapped in from a Camaro or a V because they're notorious for 1 legging.
Get the truck imo they'll hold their value more than a g8 imo
yep, thats why im leaning towards a single cab.

first option would be a newer body gmc/chevy

not in a rush so when a clean one does pop up ill b ready

Damn that's a nice *** interior with **** that cost extra in luxury whips like the ambient lights. The headlights and chrome on the hood gives off a cool effect too.

Not my style but hyundais a nice value.

Last edited:
Damn that's a nice *** interior with **** that cost extra in luxury whips like the ambient lights. The headlights and chrome on the hood gives off a cool effect too.

Not my style but hyundais a nice value.

I never even considered one, then my friend got a different modeL and I decided to check out their other cars.

a few reviews seeing the inside and all you get if you can get a deal on a limited....I was sold!

Took a few weeks and a 3 hour drive to get the price I wanted but got it done.

Also think I’m hooked on car reviews now :lol:

I did not know you can do that :wow:. Did you get atleast half back?
Yes. My extended warranty was 6 years and I cancelled it halfway through. So I got close to half. You should check the details. If you have another 3 years left on it it might be worth cancelling and getting something back. If it’s under 1k refund you should just keep it though if it’s gonna cover you another 3 years

Back
Top Bottom