\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yes. My extended warranty was 6 years and I cancelled it halfway through. So I got close to half. You should check the details. If you have another 3 years left on it it might be worth cancelling and getting something back. If it’s under 1k refund you should just keep it though if it’s gonna cover you another 3 years
That's good to know. Thank you for sharing that info, I will most def be looking into it. And yeah makes sense to just keep it if it's under 1k refund. Let's see what they say

That's good to know. Thank you for sharing that info, I will most def be looking into it. And yeah makes sense to just keep it if it's under 1k refund. Let's see what they say

i believe it’s prorated, and some don’t start until your factory warranty expires. If you haven’t been under it for long, you should be able to get a big chunk of your money back. They let you cancel it now, because just in case your car gets totaled or you trade in your car the warranty doesn’t just vanish.

Some of these makers got absolutely crushed, not too surprising though.

me too man :lol: after getting my car last month, I’ve been watching mostly car reviews on YouTube. Mostly on cars I was cross shopping thinking “what if”

I didn’t do it but I thought about just going to dealerships with cars I can’t afford and just test driving everything :lol:

Preapproval had me feeling crazy

but now I know what I like if I ever get 100k off disposable income

Y’all gonna ignore dodge announced the hellcat Durango
And a bunch of other stuff this morning
Ok bet

3EE261F7-7E35-4E1C-994A-82DDBE134CAE.gif

Y’all gonna ignore dodge announced the hellcat Durango
And a bunch of other stuff this morning
Ok bet
What’s so cool about the Durango? I like the grand Cherokee design better. There’s already a hellcat suv. Old news but I guess if you have like 5 kids then I can see the Durango being for you.

Hellcat Durango :pimp: stealerships are going to charge an arm and a leg for this. A new design must be coming soon.

redeye charger :pimp:

what happened to the hellcat Ram? I guess they didn’t announce it since it’s technically not a dodge anymore

Some of these makers got absolutely crushed, not too surprising though.

Dodge -63% 😱

damn Redeye Charger now

1 year only for Durango Hellcat, cant blame them

new Grand Cherokee/Durango coming soon

i do like the new 10.1" screen and interior

a Hellcat Durango in F8 Green with Tan interior on Brass monkey wheels would go hard

whole reveal here

Dope truck, should’ve done it years ago though. This gen Durango is starting to look dated to me. Should’ve redesigned it with the hellcat engine. I guess it makes sense since it’s for 1 year only. Track hawk though>>

Dope truck, should’ve done it years ago though. This gen Durango is starting to look dated to me. Should’ve redesigned it with the hellcat engine. I guess it makes sense since it’s for 1 year only. Track hawk though>>
i agree should did a lil redesign
but they still look nice imo

Back
Top Bottom