\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah, I got a good look at the driver...it was a young male driving. Would've been epic if it was Horatio himself. Wasn't aware he drives one of his own when he's stateside. I have to agree with you man, Paganis really are the most beautifully designed cars. Like that pro racer Randy Pobst said they are pieces of art, art on wheels. End to end, inside outside the car has such intricate detail and that jewellery inspired gauges which Horatio calls "dials" because one look at them and it looks like it's the dial of a high end watch. It doesn't get much better then when it's in its "exploded" look- the doors, hood & trunk all wide open...that's an intense display man! What he said about the tires makes a lot of sense...brand new tires will give you the best lap times for the 1st & 2nd go arounds. He is chock-full of knowledge this Randy guy. I always thought Koenigsegg makes the most beautiful and uniquely designed cars, only seen 1 in real life-at the NY Auto Show back in 2017. But after seeing that Pagani, damn, I'm having second thoughts. What's your opinion on Koenigsegg by the way? You ever had the opportunity to drive one? I know you been in the business for quite sometime & have connections in the auto industry

Oh & by the way you lied...the video was 18 minutes lol :wink:

Yeah, my bad on the video length. 😂 Most VinWiki vids are like 12 minutes. Randy is top notch let me tell you.

As for a Koenigsegg, sadly, no I haven't driven one. Been in the business a LONG TIME, but at a Ford dealer. Driven the GT Gen 2 many times. I did see a CCXR at NY Auto Show way back in the early 2010s. Guy from Koenigsegg let me behind the ropes to take closet pics. The door mechanism is insane! It's a tough call between the two. Depends if you want a twin supercharged V8 or a V12. Both are amazing and both make all their own parts and switchgear and such. If I took a Pagani, it would have to be a Coupe, because gullwing doors, lol. And a BC edition! If a Koenigsegg, an older CCX-R due to being a manual. 👍

Oh definitely an awesome spot! And I thought about it after I posted it. If the driver was an older guy with glasses, it was most likely Horacio Pagani himself. Whenever he flies in to go to the dealers, he always drives one of his cars.

Personally, I never seen a Huayra in person before this last Philly Auto show (CF Charities had a car there on display). It's the most beautifully designed car. And extremely well engineered!! And the funny thing, check out the video from VinWiki below. It's Randy Pobst (who is a professional race car driver). He was doing a test of all the supercars. I won't spoil it but what he said was surprising!! Worth the 12 minutes to watch. He's awesome!

i love randy pobst. hes the american keichi tsuchiya.

Traded in my 2017 for the 2020.

20200703_120603.jpg

Titan Pro4X. Waiting on delivery of Pirelli scorpion AT+ tires and a tonneau cover. Wanted black, but the Baja Storm color grew on me.

I dig that color.

Strange, I see the same orange R8 in NYC here and there and I saw it again the other day and randomly thought man that car would be cool in beige (thinking of something like that Baja Storm color). :lol:

Go with some murica this time around if you want reliability and power

72183849_2679473655453950_1364437325781414906_n.jpg
not feeling the other two American cars lol but I wouldn’t mind a corvette

What you think about this, or should I aim to find maybe a 2011 one

back on the market to find yet another car, at this point Nissan brand and me must have a curse so I’m staying away from them. Not trying to spend more than 18-21k. What’s some good options to buy?, so far I’m looking at Bmw 335i, Audi s4, I think from the year 2011-14 is that easy to mod for power. Pretty much need a daily drive car that can become somewhat fast or already fast.
Cop da Audi A3 hatch :smokin

Damn, tried to turn on my 2019 Civic hatch this morning and its dead? It only has 18k miles, the car wont even try and turn over, all the lights just flicker in the dash. Never seen this happen before. Anyone know whats up?

Damn, tried to turn on my 2019 Civic hatch this morning and its dead? It only has 18k miles, the car wont even try and turn over, all the lights just flicker in the dash. Never seen this happen before. Anyone know whats up?

All the symptoms of a dead battery

Had it jumped and everything seemed ok. Back in my car a few hours later and it wont start again. Dash says ELECTRONIC BRAKE PROBLEM but it wont turn over.

Had it jumped and everything seemed ok. Back in my car a few hours later and it wont start again. Dash says ELECTRONIC BRAKE PROBLEM but it wont turn over.
Like others said, you more than likely have a faulty battery. Your cars only a year & half old right? Most likely should be under warranty...ask em to swap it for you from your dealer

At work We had a turbo blow on a month old truck last week and another got a lifter making noise.

they don’t make anything like they used to. :lol:

Like others said, you more than likely have a faulty battery. Your cars only a year & half old right? Most likely should be under warranty...ask em to swap it for you from your dealer

That means id have to wait around forever for them to even get an appointment from them to do it. You think theyll reimburse?

not feeling the other two American cars lol but I wouldn’t mind a corvette

What you think about this, or should I aim to find maybe a 2011 one
Price Is very high on that one imo.
If I were you id be looking for a z51(factory brake upgrade, oil coolers) or a grand sport(factory widebody and brake upgrade)
Ultimately the lowest mileage one you can find would be ideal but those ls3s are stout no big deal if has a bit of miles.

Back
Top Bottom