\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn is there no thread you can view and express your views as a black person on NT without some dickhead for some reason dictating how and when you should feel even though it relates to the topic?

-In car thread
-car reviewer takes slick shots toward a race
-person of race responds
-hey we don't need that here!
Preach.

Damn is there no thread you can view and express your views as a black person on NT without some dickhead for some reason dictating how and when you should feel even though it relates to the topic?

-In car thread
-car reviewer takes slick shots toward a race
-person of race responds
-hey we don't need that here!
Seems like every thread someone is trying to turn it into a race thread. If you really feel this way then make a thread 🤷🏽‍♂️

Seems like every thread someone is trying to turn it into a race thread. If you really feel this way then make a thread 🤷🏽‍♂️
This is gibberish, make a thread about what? In the car thread, son posted a car reviewer that has been posted many times before, and just like before people responded based on the content. You have to reconcile with your own feelings about it and seeing it through that lens, not anyone else. Like you say my name then I look and that's when the problem comes up? Shut up man, stop being goofy.

The depreciation of most amgs makes me sick lol. Only ones I would consider getting are an e63s wagon or an sls

reallllly contemplating just jumping on this. i know it's no 911, but it's spec'd basically exactly how i would have made it. just wondering if i'd look goofy in it at 6'2.

Heat but might be uncomfortable for you fam. Didn't see if it had the sports seats but I heard they are uncomfortable after awhile. Idk which AMG GT it was or I may be wrong. I also think someone else in here has this car and can comment on it.

The depreciation of most amgs makes me sick lol. Only ones I would consider getting are an e63s wagon or an sls
Depreciation is a problem across the board for 90% of all car companies nowadays. But it's a extremely big problem for foreign car companies especially imo

Man, Lexus never keeps up with its performance sector, and I was hell bent on moving on from my IS350 to BMW, but I admit, the IS500 with the V8 for sure caught my attention. I also been looking at ISFs but they’re so scarce for a decent one 2011+.
Not planning on going fast in it, more just having the power there when I want to punch it.

reallllly contemplating just jumping on this. i know it's no 911, but it's spec'd basically exactly how i would have made it. just wondering if i'd look goofy in it at 6'2.
Hopefully this doesn't come off as me watching your pockets, but if you can swing it jump on it.

i've been on a cruise with this car.

The exhaust is loud as hell

I keep seeing this type of wrap. Was cool the first few times I saw it. Kinda like when matte wraps first came out

B3367A90-800A-4BE3-9C28-35032E096768.png
6DEAEBF8-9B88-46E9-97DC-8B5929849983.png
C1330B6F-E7AA-4BFA-8E1E-157EDDDE49F8.png
43852863-2DA8-44DC-82A7-2C385A88E67E.png

one of my favorite rarris

I was at a red light and standing behind a new Benz. Mistook it for the CLA when it was the CLS. They look the same in the back. Mercedes and BMW have really gotten lazy with their sedan designs which I can understand since everyone buys crossovers these days.

I was at a red light and standing behind a new Benz. Mistook it for the CLA when it was the CLS. They look the same in the back. Mercedes and BMW have really gotten lazy with their sedan designs which I can understand since everyone buys crossovers these days.
Benz started looking way too similar to me in George Bush Jr Era, the W203 (C) & W211 (E) were kinda hard for me to differentiate for a minute. Season 2 of The Wire is when I really noticed that I couldn't tell them apart like Benz of the 90's. Could generally tell the difference IRL due to the size but well yeah they looked the same.

hes not letting you drive it without an intent to buy
Can't you just give a seller one for their personal satisfaction all the while not intending to buy? Not like sellers can mind read buyers actual intentions of buying or not

Lolol that's a dope license plate. Seller stated no test drives without an offer letter- what is that exactly? I've never heard of the term before
Never heard of it either. Maybe he wants to see a letter from your bank that shows an offer or that you’re preapproved or something. Just guessing

Pretty much like have an actual offer and payment

not just walking up and saying I’m interested and recking the car and adding miles etc

Back
Top Bottom